The best friend Pt 1 [Ethanica]

Veronica's POV:
I spoted my best friend from across the hallway and ran to him.

"ETHAN!" I hugged him tightly. He laughed, hugging me back.

"Hey I wanna ask you something-"

"I'm so happy E!" We said at the same time and pulled away.

"Oh it's fine, you go first" he said "so why are you happy? What happened?" He asked me, smiling at my excitement.

"Alex asked me to the dance!" I said jumping in happiness.

"Oh" his smile disappeared for a second but he quickly put it back on his face.

"Alex as in Alex Ryder, the football team captain?"

"Duh! Of course it's him!" I said "I can't believe he actually knew my name and came to me and asked directly to go the dance with him!" I grinned widely "you know, any girl would kill to be in my place" I told him but he just nodded "so what were you gonna ask me?"

"Oh never mind, it's nothing important" he waved it off.

*

Ethan's POV:
"Oh god! I need to buy a new dress for the dance ASAP" Roni said as we walked back home.

"The dance is next week Roni, you still got time" I told her.

"I know but still" she smiled "I wanna look cute for him" she said. I looked away from her, staring ahead instead. It kills me everytime she talks about her crush on that fucking jock. I could feel her staring at me with a frown.

"Ethan are you okay? Why do you seem off?" She asked me.

"Nothing Roni, don't worry about it" I said and turned to her giving her a small smile. She wrapped her arms around my huge bicep and put her head on my shoulder.

"I'm so lucky to have a best friend like you E, you're the best thing that ever happened to me" she said smiling which made my heart warm. She's so cute, god dammit. I put my head on her smiling too.

"I'm lucky to have you in my life Roni, you don't know how much you mean to me" if only she knew.

She looked up at me "Awwww, aren't you so cute" she pinched my cheek and pulled away.

"Look who's talking" I smirked at her and pulled her into a bone crushing hug.

"can't breathe Ethan!" I heard her gasp out for air. I chuckled and pulled away before picking her up and throwing her on my shoulder and resuming my way home.

"Ethan put me down!" She yelled hitting my back.

"Nope"

"Come on E!"

"No chance" I smiled as I heard her groan in frustration. Moments later she spoke up.

"I must admit E, you got a nice boo-teh!" She said before slapping my ass making me let out a laugh.

"No seriously it's so cute, I'm in love" she added.

"Are you in love with my butt?" I asked playfully.

"Yeah, it was a love at first sight" she said before we both bursted laughing.

____________________
I hope you enjoyed it 💜

Vote and comment for part 2

Photo credits to @/dorrellmanips on Instagram

Peace ✌