The best friend Pt 2 [Ethanica]

Ethan's POV:

Loud knocking startled me from doing my homework.

"Ethan! I'm coming in" Roni said from the other side of the door.

"Please don't be naked" she opened the door with her other hand on her eyes. I chuckled at her cuteness. "You're not naked right?"

"I'm not" I said. Oh boy, I wish I was. Stop it Ethan, she's your best friend.

She took her hand off and opened her eyes slowly.

"Great you're not" she walked over to me "come on, we're going shopping"

"Excuse me" I acted offended "girls would die to see me naked" I said.

"Well I've seen you naked ever since we were in diapers, so I won't be impressed in any way" she told me with a smug look.

"Oh you're sure?" I smirked, about to take off my shirt.

"What are you doing?" She looked at me with wide eyes as she took some steps back.

"I'm going to change, do you mind?" I said, still smirking.

"Oh yeah sure, I'll be waiting outside" I could see a faint blush on her face as she walked outside. I smiled to myself and went to my wardrobe.

**

"Come on Roni! Decide on one dress! We've been here for almost an hour" I groaned and sat on the sofa near me.

"Well I'm sorry if I didn't find anything that I like" she snapped, still looking through the dresses.

I looked at her, lost in thought. A few minutes later I spoke up.

"Roni?"

"Yeah"

I hesitated a bit before asking "Don't you wanna take a second thought about your date with Alex?"

That made her stop her movements before she turned to me. "What do you mean?"

"Well he's a player and we all know that" I said "aren't you a little worried?"

"you know I've always liked him Ethan, it's a big thing to me" she defended herself. My heart clenched at her words.

"so you're just gonna ignore the fact that he uses girls and throw them away like objects?!" I stood up, getting frustrated.

"I think I can make my own decision Ethan, and it's not like I'm going to date him or something, I'm just going to the dance with him" she said.

"Oh so you're telling me, if he asked you out, you would say no?" She stayed quiet and looked away from me.

"That's what I thought" I said. I took a step closer "look I know that you like him and stuff, but you're my best friend and I'm just being protective" I explained, a little calmer now.

She turned to me with a harsh look "that doesn't give you the right to tell me what to do or who to go out with, I'm going with Alex and that's final!" She snapped.

I was furious "don't you have some dignity! He's not worth it!" Oh how I regret saying the first part.

She scoffed "excuse me?"

"Roni, I'm sorry, I didn't mean t-"

"you're the last person I thought would say that to me" her voice sounded so hurt. I just looked at her speechless. She gave me one last look before leaving the store, bumping her shoulder in mine in the process.

I stood there, looking around. People were already staring but I could care less.

I fucked up this time. I hurt the love of my life..

__________________

I'M SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE!  As a lot of you know from instagram, I was on a break, and now I'm back!
I'll be sure to stay for a long time.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading this.
There will be part 3 and I'm pretty sure that would be the last part.

Vote and comment your thoughts

Love ya 💜

Peace✌