bad luck isn't so bad after all #midnightsunmovie

So the thing is i'm never good at making the first impression, or doing something right on my first try, never really had something go well on my first day . my first day at a new high school. I was late and didn't catch the school bus so i booked a cab, I however forgot to lock the door of the taxi and managed to fall out of the car when i told the driver to speed up , in short i ended up arriving at school on the second period looking like i had a mud bath. Nobody wanted to sit with the awkward new girl.

And today is Sunday, and i'm at school, why? because i met a new friend and he asked me if i wanted to help shooting a conference he was a part of. You know how people ask for details as to where it will be held, i didn't! why? because I've never been so smart.

Now here i am stranded at school and the stupid guy isn't picking up my calls.

"Excuse me? may i be of any assistance?" a lady in her early thirties asked.

well of course i'm not! i don't know what i'm doing here! i probably looked lost and stupid arrgh!

i gave a fake wide smile "no i'm good i'm just waiting for someone"

"are you here for the open house?"

wait! say 'yes' or 'no', i was seriously having a battle with myself

"yes!" that came out louder than i wanted it to.

"the bus is here, it's about to leave"

Without thinking i got up and walked towards the door and got into the bus.

I sat by the window and watched the view as we drove for about two and half hours

we got to the other campus. then it hit me!

Like i said I'm not smart...not even one bit!

What on earth was I doing here? Why did I come here? Oh God!

i got down from the vehicle and hurried out of there.

i heard footsteps approaching, and all my body muscles did a turn, my forehead inches away from hitting somebody's lips .

"whoa!" i looked up into these blue eyes staring down at me.

"you good?" he asked.

"why do you care" i added turning.

"well because i though you could use a ride,and i don't see you with any keys

"STRANGER DANGER buddy, i love the fact that my organs are all intact, just so you know"

"well if i makes you feel better, we have criminal law together"

"and i should believe that because....?

"because i know that you always walking in with coffee in your right arm and a coat in your left, your usual spot is next to the door....plus! you're always.....late" he added chucking on the late part"

whoa! "stalker much?"

"Nope, just observant"

"anyways, still need a ride?"

"for all i know you still could be a serial killer, and i'll catch the bus"

"can i tag along?"

ummh "yeah sure"

He was fun though.