What the Future Holds: Chapter 2

Long chapter. Hope you enjoy it. Btw I know Rise Records have a store, not a business-like buiding but this is what I imagined what it would be like in the story. 

Bella’s Pov:

This morning was warm, and I actually woke up feeling refreshed and content. I pried my eyes open only to see Austin’s face centimetres away from mine, feeling our legs tangled underneath the blanket. I instantly smiled and pressed my lips against his, pecking tiny, small kisses onto his lips. Eventually it woke him up, prying his tired eyes open. “Goodmorning.” My voice was sweet and soft.

He re-closed his eyes and smiled. “You look so beautiful in the morning.” He mumbled scruffily.

I felt my heart flutter. No matter what he says, he always manages to give me butterflies. I kissed him once more and slightly sat up, noticing that I didn’t have a shirt on. I dragged the sheet from underneath the blanket and reached it up to my chest, perceiving Austin’s head move from the pillow and onto my chest, his arms wrapping around my body and around my waist. “Can I make you breakfast or do you have to leave early today?” I began to play with his hair, running my fingers through his soft, morning hair.

He shook his head against me. “Pancakes would be delightful.” He chuckled.

The light from the window reflected onto my ring, my smile reappearing onto my lips. “I can’t believe you proposed last night.” I heard him chuckle. “This still feels all unreal.” He looked up at me and smiled before pulling me down to his level.

“You seem unreal. Having someone so perfectly in love with me; I will never get over that.” My smile lingered on my lips.

“I love you.” I said and rolled onto my stomach, reaching out for my phone on the bed side table.

I unlocked my phone and noticed the thousands of notifications I have received. “The fan base is going crazy.” I laughed until I felt weight fall onto my back, feeling the sudden touch of warm skin.

“Smile.” He whispered close to me ear. I looked down and noticed Austin taking a picture with his front camera. “@austincarlile: Amazing night, amazing morning. Couldn’t ask for anything better.”

I laughed and stepped out of bed, dragging along the sheet with me to the wardrobe. I wasn’t bothered changing into my clothes so I did was I usually did in mornings; change into one of Austin’s shirts. I walked out to see Austin sitting up, still on his phone. He glanced up and shook his head. “No! No! No! No! I wanted to wear that today!” He leaped off the bed and chased me as I ran out the door, my laugh echoing the hallway.

I just made it to the start of the stairs until I felt arms scoop me up, causing me to let out an unexpected squeal. “Alright, alright, I’m sorry!” I laughed uncontrollably as he pushed me against the wall.

He fell silent and watched me calmed down. All of a sudden he pushed his lips against mine, my mouth slightly open, giving him an opportunity to slide his tongue in. His hand reached up to my cheek as he deepened our kiss. “I want my shirt back.” He leaned his head against mine and grabbed the hemline of his shirt. I grinned shyly as he slowly slid the shirt over my body and over my head. My arms flew up so the shirt was able to come off my body.

Austin dropped the shirt on the spot and stared at me spellbindingly, his mouth open the slightest bit. He leaned down and began pecking tiny kisses from my collarbone down to my breast. His kisses would leave me tingling, an absolute lovely feeling. “Austin…” I mumbled, a chuckle leading onwards after. “Let’s not get carried away.” I laughed and pulled him up. “Go downstairs and organise all the utensils that’s need to make pancakes. I’m going to get changed.” He seemed a little devastated, but god knows how long we would be if we carried on.