That One Girl (Lukehemming Fanfic)

Chapter 1 That One Girl
Luke's Pov

"Get up Luke!!!"practically scream my band mate Calum,while he jumped up and down on my bed.

"Already all ready get off!"I yelled and pushed him off.

He walked out of my bedroom....finally.I look at my clock it said 8:00am,I groaned and slowly lifted myself from my bed.

I stumbled my way to my closet,I opened the door and picked out my nirvana shirt,black skinny jeans which the girls love btw and some black and white vans.

I changed and did my hair just how the ladies like it ;)

After I went to the kitchen where I saw three teenage boys and my mum.they were eating bacon,eggs and toast so I knew my mum cooked them breakfast.there was also another plate of food so I think that's mine because she eating as well(just with more manners than them)

I smiled and went over to her a gave her a hug and kissed her cheek.She smile and looked over at the plate showing that it was mine.I thanked her and went over and grabbed the plate and sat down next to Calum and ate.IT WAS DELICIOUS!!!!
I miss my mum and her cooking!

After breakfast packed our clothes because we are going to California,America! I'm so excited!

Everyone got their stuff and put it into the small tour bus,we all go in and drove to airport

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

6 hours later....
(Still Luke's Pov)

We finally got off the plane.My legs are so numb!

Hundreds of girls were screaming stuff like
'Your so hot!!!'
'Kiss me'
'Fuck me' I laughed at that one.

Security finally got us into car (black jeep).Which Michael fell in love with...

I decided to tweet that we are in California.

Luke5SOS: Hey guys we arrived in California,Can't wait to do our show hope I see ya there guys xx

In about 2 seconds my phone starts blowing up.I smiled its nice to know people like me.

A/N:

Hiiii I'm Nicole
I hope you like the story so far!
Btw he will met her soon ;)

Please follow me on Instagram and twitter

Instagram: @ashtonslovelydimples

Twitter: @ashysxdimples