Getting Ready For Dinner With The Lancaster's

Chapter 3 That One Girl

(Luke's)

"There you are Luke!" Screamed Calum and hugged me.

"What happened to you Luke?" Said Michael.

"I was talking to Ebony remember?"

"Oooo you know her name!" Yelled Michael and Calum at the same time.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the nearest the door on the left.I sat down on the white sheets and sighed.

I grabbed my bag and started to unpack. Ashton and I were sharing a closet and Michael and Calum were sharing the other.

My phone buzz,I picked it up and looked at it I got a message from Mum. I clicked on it and it said...

Mum(Liz): 'we're going to have dinner with the Lancaster's at 6:30pm so please dress nicely'

Luke: 'Ok I will, love you xx'

Mum: 'thank you,love you too darling xx'

I smiled and put my phone on my bedside table.

"Hey boys,I'm having dinner with mum tonight"

"Ok" the all said

I started to wonder who the Lancaster's are...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

After acting like idiot with the boys and having band practice. I looked at the clock it said 5:20 damn I better get ready!

I was currently sitting in my room with the boys listening to music.I got up and walked over to my closet and started digging out a pair of jeans,clean underwear and a blue button up shirt. I grabbed them and I also grabbed my gel as I forgot to put it into the bathroom.

"I'm going to have a shower guys"

"Ok" Michael and Ashton said

"Can I join?" Said Calum,we all laughed.

"Sorry Cal not today" I said,Calum pouted.

I walked into the bath room and locked the door so the boys couldn't pull a prank on me.I put my clothes on the bench and turned on the water.I took of my shoes and my pants then took off my shirt then took off my underwear and jumped into the shower.

The hot water hit my body and run down my chest.I washed my hair and body then turned off the water and jumped out of the shower.I grabbed a towel from the towel rack and dried my body then my hair.

I put on my under clean underwear then a I put on my black  jeans then I put on my blue button up shirt after I put on my white vans.

I started styling my hair with my hair gel.When I was finished I packed up everything and put my towel into the hamper that they had,I opened the door and walked out.

The boys all turn their heads.

"Wow Luke you look all dressed up and nice for once" teased Ashton smiling....like always

"Wow thanks Ashton" note the sarcasm

"Haha I mean it you look really nice"

"Thanks" I looked at the time it said 6:10pm.Shit.

"I gotta go bye guys" I said as I grabbed my phone and wallet,I walked to the door and opened it and stepped out.

"Bye" They said

"Don't have to much fun with out us"called Michael as I shut the door.

A grin made its way up onto my face.'those boys I thought'