Chapter 1

Harry's P.O.V

The first thing I noticed when I woke up were Louis' sleepy eyes. They were open and looking at me.

"Hey there sleepy head" I cooed.

"Hey there Sexy Styles" he said. He had a very sexy morning voice, I'll tell you that.

"Sexy Styles? I'll add that to my list of nicknames" I responded, releasing myself from his grasp although I really didn't want to.

"Race ya to the bathroom?" I said and took off. 

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Louis bounce off the bed and begin to run in my direction. We reached the bathroom at the same time.

"So, today's one of those days. Ready to conserve water Tomlinson?" I said flirtaciously and winked. 

"Deal!" he said slapping me on the butt.

"Ow!" I yellled, pulling my shirt off. Louis adjusted the water to make sure it was warm. I came up behind him and dragged him to the wall and started to kiss him on the neck. My goal was to make him moan at least once before we headed to Niall and Liam's flat or how I like to call it: The Niam Flat.

Louis and I had been messing around for about 2 months now. The rest of the boys still hadn't noticed. Oh well, we'll tell them at some point.

I knew exactly where Louis' soft spot was and started there, not even bothering to tease him today in order to get to my goal faster. I kissed it and sucked on it slowly, leaving him a lovebite. I tugged on the skin and ran my fingers through Louis' wet hair. A soft moan escaped his mouth. Bingo! I pulled away and smirked, reaching for the soap.

"I will get you back, Styles! Wait till tonight! Just Wait!" he said revengefully.

"Sure you will" I said sarcastically, applying the soap to my skin. 

A little while passed and we both stepped out of the shower. We walked over to the room we shared. I threw on and orange Jack Willis shirt, black skinny jeans, and white supras. Louis had on a blue shirt with white stripes, white chinos, and red TOMS. He ran his fingers through his hair until he was satisfied by the way it looked.

"Lets go, Haz" he said walking out.

We walked down the hall to the Niam Flat. We decided to hang out there on our day off since we were too lazy and their flat was the biggest. 

*Knock knock*

"Coming!" Niall yelled from the inside. 

"Why hello there little leprachaun! Top of the mornin' to ya!" I said in my terrible Irish accent.

"Just come inside you fail Irish" Niall said.

I plopped myself on the couch next to Louis. Liam's eyes widened when he saw Louis' neck.