Chapter 3

Sorry I haven't uploaded you guys! I felt weird about my stories, but someone here actually made me feel better about them. Uh, I've run out of ideas mostly, which is the biggest issue. But, as a Directioner (and I have been defending the boys A LOT this week it's ridiculous how people DON'T like them) I will probably come up with SOMETHING. I love all of you guys who read this. You are amaZAYN. Thanks! 

-KIKIxx

Louis P.O.V

Harry's body was warm against mine. I glanced over at him and we intertwined our fingers. His hands were so soft and gentle; it was like a teddy bear was hugging your hand, if that seems legit. And his arm was over my waist. I believe that was the best feeling.

I looked outside and it was fairly dark. My eyes felt heavy and soon they gave in under Harry's warm embrace.

Harry's P.O.V

The movie ended around 8 and Louis had already fallen asleep. I chuckled and brushed a hair from his face. I slowly got up, not wanting to wake him, and gently scooped him up in my arms.

"Night you guys! Lou needs his beauty sleep!" I whisper, motioning to the sleeping boy that rested so peacefully in my arms. I walk back down the hall looking for the keys. I open the door to our flat and close it slowly. I walk up the stairs carefully, making sure not to drop the boy in my arms. It would be something I would never forgive myself if I did.

I lay him down gently on the bed and take off his shoes. I slide next to him, not even bothering to take my clothes off (surprised?).

"Night BooBear" I whisper and give him a peck on the cheek. I can tell he wasn't fully asleep because he smiled and whispered, "Night Hazza"