Chapter 4

So, what do you think is going to happen with Harry and Louis' secrecy? How will the band members react if they do find out? WILL they ever find out? I'm not saying anything, just putting those questions out there. BTW, this chapter  has more kissy-weird stuff and it felt weird writing it , but whatever. Stop reading this and go read the story ,silly!

Kikixx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's P.O.V

Hey, pssst, Sexy Styles! Wake up! I'm hungry and I need one of your hugs to go along with the splendid  breakfast that you are going to make me!

The soft voice tickled my ear and I woke up, yet again, to the one and only Louis Tomlinson. 

"I don't make food for free," I said, sitting up and winking at him. 

Lou knew exactly what I wanted and leaned in close.  His breath reaked of peppermint, my favorite. I leaned in closer as well and caught his lips inbetween mine. Louis would pull away from me just to come back and smack his lips back against mine. My tounge found its way to his bottom lip, but he moaned and pulled away. 

"Not so fast, Styles. Food first, kissy later. Can't makeout on an empty stomach," Louis teased and strutted out the door. I swear, this is like a game. Right now, he thinks he's winning. Not until he sees what I'm about to do next. 

I creep slowly off of the bed, careful not to let Louis know that I got up. I get a running start and then jump on Louis' back, knocking him onto the floor. 

"Ow, babe, you're heavy," Louis whined.

"Oh my gosh! Your lip is bleeding! I'm so sorry!" I look down at his lips, lust glazed in my eyes, and without second thought, I lean in once more.  I take his bottom lip inbetween mine and proceed to suck on it. I glance back at Louis, who is staring at me with disbelief. Please, I can't even believe I'm doing this either! I give him a final peck on the lips and get up. I reach out my hand, so that Louis can get ahold of it and help himself up. 

If this is really a game, then I believe I am in the lead right now.  A smile tugs at my lips and I walk confidently over to the stove.

"What do you think Liam has planned for us today?" 

"Really don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait for Liam to burst through the door as always and announce that we're heading out." Louis shrugs and sets up two plates.

"Oh well, until he does, I believe you still owe me something," I say, and wink.

Louis bites is bottom lip and pushed me close to the counter. He picks me up by the waist and sits me down on the counter, cautiously avoiding knocking the plates over.  He places his hand at the back of my neck and brings me in close. His lips brush against mine and that small touch forces me to let out a moan. Louis grins as his lips trail away from mine and down my neck. He bites a spot on my neck, and I hiss from the pain. The pain is then soothed by the feeling of Louis' tounge dancing on the same spot he bit me. I lean my head back to give im better access and I bite my lip hungrily, wanting more.

We are too busy on the counter to even notice that Liam, Niall, and Zayn had walked in and were now paralyzed in the middle of the kitchen, their eyes fixed on us. 

"What the-" Zayn begins to say, but he stops himself.

"What the hell is going on?!" Liam asks sternly.

Louis and I try to look at him, frozen in place by his stare. Liam doesn't look too amused and the others seem confused. 

"You, you guys kept this from me? From us? I thought you trusted me? I thought you trusted all of us." Liam shook his head in disappointment, and he walked out, not bothering to look back. 

"Oh god, I think I'm going to be sick. " Zayn said and ran for the bathroom. 

"Uh, congrats, I guess? How come you never told us this?" Niall said, puzzled. "Liam is really upset. We'll talk about this later. I'm going to check up on Liam." Niall continued and headed out the door with Zayn stumbling behind him.

"What have we done?" Louis mumbled. He put his head down and began to sob.

"Oh no, don't cry Lou.," I said and wrapped my arms around him. " It's going to be okay. We can fix this. We always do. Can you trust me on this?" I picked Louis' chin up and he nodded slightly. I gave him a peck on the lips and brushed one of his tears away.

"We always do. Right?" I repeated.