Chapter One

Introduction

One mid summers morning in Paris were the streets are all quiet it was all broken by the sound of a car zooming around the corner.

-------------Chapter One--------------

---------------Brie's POV----------------

"Holy shit im late to pick up Maddie and Lenaya from the airport" I put my foot down on the ecalorator and ziped around the next corner. I see the great airport looming in the distance, I drive to the termanal and spot Maddie and Lenaya waiting for me. I stick my head out of the window and yell out to them "heyy guys im over here!". They come rushing over I get out of the car and we have a big group hug I help them put there stuff in the trunk then zip of before the mid morning traffic.

--------------Lenaya's POV--------------

Brie droped us of at her place and showed us around her appartment and her amazing view of the effiel tower before she headed off to her class. Maddie and I looked around Brie's place, it's a massave place for just one person. I settle down on my bed and have a sleep im exhausted from all that traveling.

-------------Maddie's POV--------------

Lenayas gone to bed but im not tired I walk around the appartment and make myself a cup of tea, I sit on the belcony and stare at the amazing view. I can't belive that im here in Paris, my dream has come ture!