S.4

Grayson POV
I am getting myself into some deep shit. Her eyes were locked into mine, she looked like an angel, she loves me. I can't believe what did I just said. "We'll have a huge house full of puppies." What was I thinking saying this!? I can't believe myself. Honestly, maybe I can do it, but I don't feel like doing it. It's not a fairy tail or some shit. Fuck Grayson!

"Grayson, I love you so much" she says getting lost in my eyes. She kissed me and then sat down on the couch to get rest. She looked so peaceful and relaxed with both of her eyes closed. I can't put another amount of stress on her, but I don't want that baby. I love Callie, she is all I have, but I can't have this baby. Fuck me.

"Callie, would you come over here please." She smiled and opened her eyes. "What's up baby?" I took a deep breathe as my voice cracked. "Callie, I don't like putting stress on you. I don't either want to hurt or make you panick but-" I couldn't get my mind straight. I was losing my cool, but I tried to keep it together. "Gray go straight to the point, what's wrong?" She had glossy eyes and she looked so worried. I hate seeing her like this. "Do you really want this baby? I-i" I didn't knew how to explain my mind in words. She took a step further and grabbed my hand. "Grayson, I know it's a lot of stress but I can't kill this baby. It deserves to live, right? Just like you, and like me. As a matter of fact, we don't even know if it's going to survive." I wrapped my left arm around her neck and pulled her closer to my chest. As I wrapped both of my arms around her, she leans her chin on me. I left a peck on her forehead. "I love you" I said. She nodded and said. "I couldn't ask for someone better than you, I love you Grayson, I really do."

I am out of inspiration for this book to be honest. Shoot ideas in the comments I don't know. Or slide in my dm's. Love you, thanks for the support.
-Rose