Scared

Addy's pov

I was about to go to the grocery store when someone called me it was him.

"Hey Addy um we need to talk."
"Sure go ahead!"
"My life is a mess right now...
"What do you mean?" I asked.
He took a deep breath.
"Um-i let me explain......

--------
ADDY'S POV

"Well it's just that there is something i haven't told you and i was supposed to, but you know me! I am an asshole! So um i" I could hear Ethan taking a deep breath against the microphone.
"I have a girlfriend.." My heart just exploaded in billion pieces. How could four words can destroy me so easily? I don't want to keep talking with him but i neither wanna stop. "I know i should have told you but, she is not the one i want, the one i love. She is not a girl that i want to spend my days with. She ain't beautiful as much in the inside than the outside of herself. She is pretty, I can't lie. But she acts like a hoe. She has a wayyyy to much confidence, it's not attractive. I just don't like her the way i should because i am her boyfriend. But a couple days ago i've met a girl she is amazing. I swear, she is beautiful talented and litterally perfect. I want to spend days and month and years with her, she is awesome. I've honestly met no one like her yet. She is stunning and has perfect hazel eyes, her pink lips are full but cute. She is like the definition of perfection. She doesn't think about future, she lives the present. She lives life like we should be living it. She is such a positive person. She is almost inhuman, unreal, i mean how can you look this good, have a nice personality and a quite nice ass at the same time!? " He laughed. "I think i may be falling for her, but i am not sure yet. She is confident but not too much, smily and brilliant. I love her a lot, I don't think I have big feelings for her but i have little ones. I want to get to know her better, and fall for her, and be hers. And i want her to be mine."

"I don't know what to say."
"Ethan, i start falling for you but you are falling for someone else than me qnd it breaks my heart."
"WHAT? Addy! I am talking about you!" My eyes wide opened. What? He was talking about me what the fuck!?
"I love y-
"Don't say that, i am not good for you."

ETHAN'S POV
I hung up and made my way to my kitchen and grabbed my keys. I stepped into my car and went to the bar, yes, i know it's early but i need a shot.

Couple hours later...
"Sir step out of the vehicule"
"WhAt? NO you Aint my MOOma!" I laughed.
"I said sir, step out of the car!"
"Bye fucker!"

I stepped on the accelerator and drove away! The night is young!!!

Addy is calling me right now. I picked up.
"HEY ADDY WHOOOO"
"Hey Ethan about our last call.. Um i"
"I HAVE TO GO BYEEE BUT I LOVE YOU BABYGIRL!"
I hung up and blast thr music volume! WHOOOO!

She is now texting me.
Addy: Ethan i love you and just cannot wait to see you again and i truly mean it when i say it. But Grayson told me what you've done and that scares me.
Me: woar did he te,d u
Addy: what?
Me: wat did e tokd u
Addy: that u cheated one of your exes in front of her because she kissed another guy. And you beated her, and you kept playing with every girls heart just to get some sex and then dump them. You used to do drugs like cocaine and u used to be an alcoholic. I am scared but i do love you.

I make an effort to read the text she sent me. So i took my eyes off the road and read it. I am going to murder Grayson he ruined all my chances with her! I threw my phone away and look up FUCK! I tried to stop the car but I couldn't do anything. Then, everything went black.