«Aaron»

"Who are you texting Grayson" said ethan.
"Clarrissa? Mayce? Brooke?" Asked Houston.
"Would you guys shut up! I have a girlfriend!"
"FOR REAL!?" Ask H surprised.
"Yea"
"I want to see her!."
*show the pic below*
"It's her." I said.
"Woah bro she is, fucking h-
"Beautiful" i cutted H off before he could say "hot" she ain't a damn object. I am the only one who can call her hot.

H rolled his eyes" What ever!"

--------
A/n
Alright this chapter is fucking bad doesnt make any sens but idk what to write anymore cuz idk whatever. Anyways😂
-----------

Callie's pov
I woke up to the piercing sound of my alarm. I turn around to turn it off and then i got into the shower. I took a fast shower and got ready. I went downstairs and watched gossip girl, cuz it's my shiiiit! Dressed in a red velvet velour pajama and fuzzy white socks. I was eating caramel popcorn and cereals.

"You know you love me, xoxo, gossip girl! YEAAASSS!" I said clapping my hands.
As i started to watch my episode when someone texted me, it was Gray.
I paused my episode and answered him.
G💘: hey baby
Me: hey gray
G💘: i have a surprise for you
Me: really!? What is it?
G💘: youll see in a few hours or tomorrow I don't really know.
Me: gray wtf😩
G💘: bye babygurl have a nice weekend.

I un paused my gossip girl episode and ate my snacks. I am about to watch two entire seasons of Gossip girl.

Later
It was now 9 in the afternoon, someone knocked at my door it was U.P.S. Wtf they want?

I made my way to the door and opened it to see a young and beautiful ladie... Dressed in brown. Ew. Their uniform is really ugly.

"For... Callie Jonhson?"
"It's me!" I smiled.
"This is for you!" She smiled oh my god she is pretty i wish i was this pretty.
"Thanks, oh and do you have time to come inside? I don't know we can be friends of idk?" I asked.
"Sure.. I'll call my boss!"
"Perfect!" I let her in and sat on a bench.
"Sure.... I'll bring back the truck... Okay see you... Thank you so much!"
"Soooo?"
"I can stay!" She smiled.
"But we have to bring back the truck so if you can follow me then bring me back here?"
"Sure let's go girl!" I said.

I put on my flip flops and made my way to my car. I followed her to the U.P.S offices and waited for her to come back. I turn on the radio and my jam WAS PLAYiNG YASS!

"WOULD YOU BE THERE IN THE MORNING MORNING MORNING MORNING...."

The girl was walking troward my car. She changed, she was wearing a black «THRASHER» hoodie , some black leggings and some white nike shooes. I liked her outfit, for real.

I lowered the volume and unlocked my doors. She got in and smiled to me, i smiled back.
"So what is your name?" I asked.
"My name is Aaron, you?"
"My name is Callie, as you can tell i live in the right state!" I said joking. She laughed at my bad joke.
"I really love your name by the way, it is really original for a girl. Aaron"
"Thanks, your name is beautiful too!"
"How old are you?" She asked.
" i am eighteen how about you?"
"Ayyye same girl!"
"Yaaasss!"
"Isn't this weird?" She asked.
"What?"
"I don't know we barely know eachother and you're inviting me to your house."
"I want to be friend with you that's it, i mean i do have friends but... I don't have a family actually. My bestfriend is the best but i need more friends than her and Tyler. They are really good friends but i needed a friend that's it. Okay i'll stop talking this is really weird." I weakly smiled. She smiled back.
The rest of the ride was silent, but it was a comfortable silence. She look very good, she is so beautiful what the fuck?!