Chapter 4 - Little Garden 1

<< Argel's POV >>

We continue with our journey to the place she really wants to go. On our way there, she looks so weak and fragile. She just leans her back at the seat cover.

“Are you fine?” I ask when I can’t take how she looks like. It feels like she is about to pass out.

She just smiles at me weakly and said that she is fine and want to continue where we going.

I’m not convinced in what she is saying. She doesn’t look fine.

“I will just bring you to the hospital.” I said and was about to change the route but with a weak hand, she stops me in changing the route.

She looks at me with pleading eyes stating that she doesn't want to go to hospital and want to continue with our journey.

Even if I am so worried about her condition, I just sigh and lost for words so I just continue driving. I can see the determination in her eyes that she wants to continue.

I make sure to drive fast, but very carefully so that she will not be disturbed in her sleep.

Finally we arrive at our destination. I tried to wake her up many times but she only moves a little. I don’t have a choice but to just carry her like a princess since she is not moving anymore.

After I paid for our tickets, I bring her to the highest part of the garden. Thank goodness that the caretaker did not ask anything. She just let us pass with understanding in her eyes.

I bring her to the highest part and most wonderful part of the garden. I look for a place where we can sit peacefully. I place her carefully and I sat beside her.

“Hey, we’re here.” I said softly in her ear.

She just slowly opens her eyes and smile weakly as she shows herself in the middle of the flowers.

A/N: I hope you all enjoy the story that I made. Please share some love with your votes and adding my story to your library. Please do comments also so that I will know your opinions and the things that I need to improve.

Thanks! Love lots

Nobel2715