CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6:

I woke up early in Sunday morning because my phone beeped. It was a text from Yerin Unnie.

Eunha, let's go to the mall today. I'll pick you up at 1:30 in the afternoon. See you later. YerinJ

I replied with a big yes. I went down to eat breakfast. I saw dad cooking breakfast.

"Dad, where's WonHo Oppa?" I asked.

"He went outside to play basketball." Dad said setting up the table. "Could you please call him for me?"

"Sure, dad my friend is picking me up later at 1:30 in the afternoon. Is it okay?" I said.

"Its fine with me." dad said.

"Thanks dad, I'll call Oppa." I said as I went out.

I saw Oppa playing with his friends. I went to him.

"Oppa, dad called you to eat breakfast." I said waving at him.

"Okay, I better go." He said waving goodbye to his friends. We both went home. We ate breakfast. I was trying hard to keep quiet because dad likes bringing up something.

"Eunha, Jungkook is the person you are talking about?" dad asked. I knew he'll ask me this sooner or later.

"Yes, he is." I said chomping up my food.

"I see. My boss is right, you look sweet together. Are you sure you're not dating?" dad said with a scary smile. I choked by his last remarks.

"I'm sure were not dating. Why would I date him? He's a jerk and he's been like that since elementary." I said while drinking water.

"I heard that before." He said shortly.

"Dad, don't make the situation any worst." I said.

"What do you mean?" dad asked me. Wrong choice of words.

"Nothing, I'll go upstairs. Thank you for the breakfast." I said as I went upstairs. I took a shower. Even though it's 10 in the morning I took a shower early. I wore a ripped jeans and a color red fit shoulder see t- shirt. I wore my red converse high too. I took a book and sat on my bed.

*How could Jungkook like me? Does he really like me? Wait............... he doesn't like you. You're falling for his spell. But he looks so innocent and cute. Wait........................ snap out of it. He doesn't like you and neither do you like him . Why are things so complicated?* I stood up.

"Do I like him?" I asked myself.

0-0-0-0-0-0

Yerin Unnie was waiting for me downstairs. I went back to my room because I forgot to get my shoulder bag. I went downstairs again.

"I got it. Let's go now." I said. She nodded. We went outside as we wave goodbye to Kuya and Dad.

"What are going to do once we're there?" I asked.

"You'll see, stop asking questions and just watch." She said snapping me up.

"Okay, if you said so." I said.

We arrived at the mall then Yerin Unnie pulled me to the food court.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"We're meeting someone here." She said.

"Who are we meeting?" I asked.

"Someone you know a very longtime ago." She smiled mischievously.

I looked around for bit then as I turned around I bumped into someone. I saw a little girl sitting on the floor then I realized that she was the one I bumped into.