impressions

Akira walked through the school till he made his way to the cafeteria in time to see his fellow thief taking care of a ranting bully, he thought of intervening but decided to let akechi handle things instead.  Akira was smiling at the site of akechi and velvet before akechi made his way back to the cafeteria entrance and akira greeted him. " Well you seem to have made a friend all ready your really making the most of this chance ha crow. Akechi- Yes you could say that I believe I should try to make the most of this opportunity to make up for being such a fool and a tool that shido could so easily manipulate. Id like to see this as a chance to try and take charge of my own fate much like you do. Akira- well so far your doing great , now lets go find minato and yu.

 " The two phantom thief's made there way through the school when akira noticed a girl with dark hair and a bow reading a book as they passed the library." Akira- Its that girl from before. Akechi - Hmm.. joker whats wrong? Akira- that girl she showed up a little after you left us earlier in front of the school, she approached us but didn't give her name. " akira went to go sit next to the girl and akechi followed after but remained standing a little ways away. "Akira- hello I just wanted to thank you for helping us earlier. " the girl simply looked up from her book for a second before saying your welcome and went back to reading apparently this wasn't going to be a easy person to get to know thought the messy haired thief, Until he noticed some thing as did akechi though he remained quiet. What they noticed was a slight movement coming from the girls bow on her head it almost seemed to twitch for a split second when she went back to reading. Most would have likely never seen such a slight movement but the two thief's were used to spotting things most would more then likely miss." Akira- Excuse me miss you wouldn't happen to be a faununs would you. " at akiras sudden accusation she quickly turned to face him with a glare in her eyes so what if I do happen to be a faununs is there a problem. Akira - No No I just noticed your bow twitch is all Me and my friends dont judge others based on appearance or race, we only care about what kind of person you are not what you are. My friend here actually just helped out a faununs who was being bullied by some students, akira said gesturing to akechi who gave a polite smile and wave when she looked at him. She could tell they weren't lying and her expression softened to a friendly smile thank you its not often you meet people so accepting. Im Blake belladonna by the way. Akira kurusu. and this is Goro Akechi said the messy haired thief introducing himself and his fellow thief. Akechi- Its nice to meet you Blake . Akira well weed better meet back up with our friends we just kind of left them a while ago it was nice meeting you blake hope to see you around. Blake- You to.

 With that both boys made there way back to the court yard were they left there teammates. They saw them with ruby and a blond haired boy in white armor." Akira- Hey guys. Yu- oh u guys are back how was the school ? Akechi- It was quit pleasant for the most part. Minato-Most part? Akira- Ya there was a guy picking on a faunus girl but akechi handled it. Yu- nice. Akechi- It was nothing really I only did what anyone elts would have. So what have you all been up to while we were away. Akira- ya what happened to the princess.? Minato- She stormed off a little while after you had sneaked  away then we met jaune here. Jaune- nice to meet you names jaune arc. Akira- Akira Kurusu, Akechi- Goro Akechi likewise, So where do we go now? Ruby- the first years are suppose to gather at an assembly hall but we dont really know where it is yet...Sorry. Akechi- an assembly hall i think i saw some thing like that when i was looking about the school . Ruby- really!! great then lets go. " Akechi lead ruby, jaune and his team to the designated meeting place were the rest of the first years were. When they arrived they saw the other first year students waiting for ozpin to arrive and make his introductory speech for the year. Ruby spotted her sister yang and went to  meet back up with her. " Yang- hey sis and friends how was your first day so far.? Ruby- You left me!! Then I exploded .  Yang- come on im sure your just over exaggerating. Minato- No we really exploded. Yang- wait seriously. Akechi- what. Yu- ya it happened right after you left." You!! Ruby then heard a girls voice shout at her and she turned around. She saw a familiar white haired girl glaring at her ."

Ruby- Oh god its happening again! " ruby then jump ed in to her sisters arms."  Your lucky we weren't blown off the side of the cliff!" the heiress scolded. " Yang- oh my gosh you really did explode. Minato- Told you." You stay out of this retorted the white haired girl at the blue haired persona users sudden remark, with her face seeming to be a bit flustered . She didn't want to argue with minato mostly because he happened to be right earlier but she wasn't about to verbally admit it. Minato- fine have it your way. Weiss Hmm! As I was saying. " suddenly weiss turned her attention back to ruby. She then shoved a pamphlet in ruby's face.  Ruby-Whats this ? " Weiss- The Schnee dust company is not responsible for any injuries sustained while operating a schnee dust product, although not mandatory the schnee family highly encourages their customers to read an familiarize themselves with this easy to follow guide on dust practice and application in the field.

Akechi- well she seems to think rather highly of herself. Minato- Doesn't  she. " at the two boys statement weiss only gave a arrogant humf sound. And what do you know how did you even get in to this school someone who knows next to nothing about dust. Ill bet you cant even fight well I cant wait till combat practice so I can put you In your place.! Minato- Ok."at the blue haired boys straight laid back response weiss only became more red faced with a mixture of anger and embarrassment at her outburst to him. She just kind of lost control of her emotions and  blurted it out as a comeback to his remarks towards her. " Ruby- Ok it seems we might have just got off on the wrong foot why dont we start over , Im Ruby rose want to be friends.? Weiss- Friends with you oh that sounds great we can paint our nails and talk about boys like tall blond and scraggly over there. Jaune- Really. Ruby- Really! Yu- I think she was just being sarcastic. " after yu's statement weiss curtly  walked away. 

With that ozpin walked on stage and began his speech,