Keep it a Secret

ANDY'S POV
Miranda was released from the hospital. The doctor said she's fine but she needs to rest. It surprised me that she didn't argue at all about staying at home for the rest of the day. I called Roy to pick her up and drive her to her house.
"Aren't you coming? Or you're waiting for me to open the door for you?" Miranda's snide remark.
"I'm sorry Miranda" apologizing, I wasn't supposed to come with her because I didn't think she'll want that. Miranda slide in first and I followed her. The ride home was quiet. I didn't know what to say so I decided not to speak not even a word. We reached her town house and she quickly made her way through the oak doors. I wanted to stay to make sure she's gonna take a rest but I battled against it. I was about to leave when she looked back at me
"Andrea? I have some things to discuss with you." What would that be? I asked myself. I followed her through the doors only to find her sitting at the living room.
"Have you told anyone about what happened?" She asked.
"No one Miranda." But I know everyone was curious to why did she haven't been to office at this hour.
"Well good. I don't want anybody to know." Of course she doesn't.
"Do you need anything from work? I am heading to the office from here." I asked her.
"You're going to work? No, take this day off. You went with me to the hospital so I guess that counts as a free pass for today's work." Was she serious? I didn't have a day off since I took this job. "I'll call Emily and tell her you're not coming in today" she continued.
"That wasn't necessary Miranda, I'm fine." I tried to argue.
"Did I ask your permission Andrea? Besides, look at you it seems that you're the one who had been hospitalized." Said she.
Did I look that awful?
"Oh..okay" I finally said.
"And Andrea I don't want any word about this in the office anymore." She looked at me with that uninterested look on her face.
"That's all"