Breakfast in Bed (Part 1)

My wife had worked hard the past week; it was a good Saturday to sleep in. Usually we cuddle under the covers together, but she hadn't stirred much and I was getting restless, so I got up and took care of a few morning chores. While in the bathroom, where all good ideas seem to originate for some reason, I thought to make her breakfast in bed.

I began slicing peppers and whipping eggs for an omelet, thinking about her pretty face and the sleepy sexy look she gets in the morning. She doesn't think it's particularly attractive, but I know better.

At some point I became aware of the fact that I was still shirtless in the kitchen. "Maybe I'll serve breakfast like this," I think, "give her a little extra fun." "Better yet," my mischief runs wild, "I'll take off my shorts and wear just the waist apron we keep in the cabinet!" I'm no underwear model, but I'm familiar with the gym and my abs show pretty good in the morning. "She'll like this," I decide.

The plan is set, and I go about cooking with excitement. As the eggs near completion, I head upstairs with a fresh cup of coffee. She must have smelled the brew because she was sitting up rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "Good morning ma'am, my name is Hami; I will be serving you today." She looks up and smiles as I present her tray. "Awe, thank you babe!" she exclaims, not quite catching on to the role-play yet. "Nice outfit," she adds. "We aim to please" I respond, as I walk out of the room with buns exposed. "The chef will have your plate out shortly."

Thoroughly pleased with how things are going so far, I finish folding the omelet and return to our room. She looked so cute in her jammie top with her hair pulled back and reading glasses. I couldn't help but notice she had put on a lacy bra underneath while I was gone that now peeked through the neckline playfully. "Your breakfast my lady" I present. "Looks wonderful, thank you" she replies. "Oh, and waiter," now playing along, "the ambiance is a little dreary, would you please let some light in through the window?" "Of course" I say obediently as I saunter over to open the blinds. When I turn back around, the look on her face tells me that she is thoroughly enjoying this, both practically and sexually. "Enjoy your meal," I finish, leaving her to eat.

After about twenty minutes, I wrap up the kitchen cleaning and return to check on my "guest." She has finished her food and set the straddle tray aside to my side of the bed. "How was everything?" "Delicious!" she remarks. "But, while I enjoyed the eggs", she continues, "I'm still hungry for a little more protein. Maybe something sweet with a creamy filling in the middle." She looks down at my apron. "Well ma'am," struggling to stay in character, "I know just the thing. Would you like chocolate or vanilla flavor?" "Hmm, chocolate" she decides, seductively playing with her eyewear. "Very well, let me get this out of your way and I'll be back in a moment." The beginnings of a tent in my apron now obvious as I reach over to take the tray off the bed, she grabs my cheek while a mischievous grin creeps across her own.

Back downstairs, I throw the tray on the counter, loose the apron, and impatiently smear chocolate body frosting all over my skewer. "She must like a man in uniform" I think to myself. Before I can get back to the bedroom, my cock hungry wife yells out, "Waiter, I'd like my order now!" "Be right with you," I shout, immediately saddened by the missed pun opportunity. Jumping the stairs three at a time, I arrive at the door to see her sitting up tall, legs together straight out on the bed covered with just a top sheet. I climb aboard, straddling her like the new lab tray that I am. I walk my knees up close to her torso, my treat close to her face. "Mmm, just what I was craving" she says before engulfing the tip into her mouth and tasting its sweet coating. She begins groping my ass while ravenously licking the length of my shaft. The feeling is so warm and delightful. My cock tenses with each circle of her tongue. I grasp the headboard when she takes me deep to touch her lips against the globs smeared on my pelvis. She pulls back and licks her lips, letting out a soft mmm. Her hands wander off my butt and up to my chest and abs, fingering my nipples lustfully. "I want that creamy filling in the middle," she demands, enveloping me again with her hot mouth. Suddenly I remember the lacy bra peeping through her tank, so I reach down and slip the straps down her shoulders to reveal more of the sexy undergarment. My hands feel down the neckline between the layers and cup her breasts. She takes me in and out ferociously now, conjuring the cum from my balls. My hips begin to thrust in unison and I dispense a full serving of protein into her hungry mouth. Once empty, she pulls off gently and closes her eyes as she swallows with a satisfied mmm. Unwilling for any drop to be wasted, she milks my cock with her hand a few times and licks off the remaining cream. "Yummy," she says.

I spin on the bed to sit next to her and try to come down from such an erotic high. She wraps her arms up around me with her head on my shoulder, "I like this breakfast place; the food and service are both excellent!" I chuckle, "You may like it even more now that it's my turn for breakfast in bed!" 

  She wraps her arms up around me with her head on my shoulder, "I like this breakfast place; the food and service are both excellent!"  I chuckle, "You may like it even more now that it's my turn for breakfast in bed!" 

well guys this is the first ever story i have ever written if you like it please do tell me about it in comments and i'll publish the 2nd part soon.