Chapter 3

I opened my eyes. I saw that my body was tangled with Eira. I smiled. I felt Eira breathing on my bare chest. Her face was covered with her hair. I tucked her hair behind her ear. Her face was so beautiful.  I saw the curves on her body. So attractive. So sexy. I just want to stay in this moment for the rest of my life. I just hold her in my arms and continued to watch her. A few minutes later, she opened her eyes and she caught me watching her. I acted as if I was waking up.

Eira: Were you watching me when I was sleeping?

Me: No

I lied.

Eira: OK. Niall will be waiting for us. We'd better hurry up.

We cleaned up ourself and had breakfast at the restaurant in the hotel. Then we went to Niall's new house. That guy is a very good singer but he's very picky in everything. I think I need to buy a lot of aspirin because working with this guy will really make my head burst. He have another house in Manchester. We designed it for him. He's not really good in designing so we went to help him. He didn't let us to help him. He just told what he want and he wanted us to do exactly what he said. We need to obey our clients so we just did whatever he asked and it turned out such a mess but he loves it. His mom came and told him that it was the worst house she had ever seen in her life and he started to scold us. It was really hard to make this fellar to understand. In the end, he realised that it was his fault and apologised to us.

A few minutes later, we arrived at his house.

Me: Wow. His new house is very big. Mmmm...Celebrities. Sure they want everything to be huge.

Eira laughed.

Eira: Don't worry Liam. I know that we don't own a house like Niall but I'm sure that the house that we're living now is really big for both of us.

Me: Yeah. You're right.

We entered into Niall's house and we met Niall. He shook hands with us.

Niall: Welcome! Eira and Liam! The greatest designers on earth.

Eira: Hahaha. Thanks Niall. I guess we'll take it as a compliment.

Niall: Oh of course. Will you like to have anything?

Eira: It's ok. We just had our breakfast.

Niall was so into Eira. He talked only with Eira as if I'm invisible to him. He really make my blood to boil. He took us around to see his house. It was really huge and it has everything that a man need for the rest of his life. He told us to design it anyway that we like because he knows what will happen if he tell us what to do.

Eira: We will start our work tomorrow.

Niall: I can't be with you during your work because I have a concert in Paris next week and we are rehearsing for it during this week and I need to be there tomorrow. I'll come back when you're finished. I would like to see a completed work after I come back from Paris. Is that clear?

Eira: Yes.

Niall: Ok. I have to go now. See you!

He said that and kissed Eira's hand. What the hell? What is he thinking about himself. I know I'm getting angry for nothing but he's just crossing the line. I know that Eira is not my girlfriend but I don't know why I get jealous.

We left his house and headed back to our hotel. In the room...

Eira: Why were you so moody at Niall's house?

Me: No. I was fine.

Eira: I saw your face when he kissed my hand. Are you jealous?

Me: No. Why should I?

Eira: You're lying. Liam, we've been friends for so long. I know you very well.

Me: Whatever. I'm going to have dinner? Are you going to come with me?

Eira: No.

I can see that Eira is angry with me. Haha. She look so cute when she's angry.

Me: Come on Eira. Don't do this to me. I know you're hungry.

Eira: Fine! Let's go!

We had our dinner amd we went back to our room and watched tv. We were back to normal. Eira and I make jokes and laugh like how we used to be. It was really fun and I'm always comfortable with her and I know that she too feel comfortable being with me. For once, our eyes met and we stared at each other. Her blue eyes were very beautiful and it was piercing into me. The way she looked at me makes my heart to melt. We were doing it for almost 30 seconds until I turned away to watch the tv. I started to feel like Eira is having feelings for me.

I thinked about it for a second. Eira and I, loving each other, getting married, having child together. Wow...that will be nice. But when I remembered about the promise that I made to her. I told her that I'll be her best friend. How can I love her? I think it's time for me to forget my feelings for Eira. Eira is my friend. Eira stood up and climbed into bed without saying anything while I watched tv for a while and slept on the couch.

The next morning we went to Niall's house to start with our work. Eira talked with me like usual. We concentrated more on work. We wanted our clients to be happy with us. I really want to focus on my work because I don't want my personal problems to effect my work which I love the most. We had a better look on Niall's house and we finished planning everything for half of the house. We can finish it up by tomorrow and call the workers to get all the paintings and other things to be done. We need to make it fast since he gave us only two weeks.

We were so tired so we ordered pizza and talked a lot in our room. I really like to hear Eira talk. She always make a lot of jokes that makes me laugh. Mmmm... I wish I could always hear her talking and making jokes for the rest of my life.