Horror, Horror

A/N: Oh dood. They're getting cozy aren't they? Sozzles again :p Just putting in my thoughts..!

"No, Danny! That one is too scary! And that's coming from me." Danny and I have been arguing in my cold basement for about 20 minutes over my two choices of movies, (Peices, and Slaughter High) and he holds out two movies of his own, (The Grudge and Exorcism.) He begs with his eyes.

  "I'll protect you..." He says. I shake my head. "Please?!" Shakes it again. "We can just make-out the whole movie!" I look at him and raise an eyebrow. "What? I wouldn't mind!" He grins, but I shake my head. "Oh come on! Those movies are so childish! Wouldn't even send a chill up your spine." I glare at him.

  "That's the point you idiot!" I feel tears threatening, but hold them back. He goes over and puts one of his movies in. My parents are out of town, so it doesn't matter if we make noise. "DANNY, NO!" I attack him. Almost crying now, he hits the floor, and I do beside him. "No. None of yours. Pick one of mine, please?"

  "Lucy-woocy! I'll protect you!"

  "No. Don't call me that unless we watch mine." I cross my arms, and he continues to put the movie in. I close my eyes tight, and Danny holds my hand after the movie is in. The Grudge. I pull my hands away. "Danny. I can honestly say at the moment, I hate-" His lips crash into mine, and he kisses me.

  "No. Don't say that. I'm sorry, forgive me. I love you so much." I close my eyes, and kiss him again, he pulls away. "I guess you're forgiving me." I shut off the TV and we're left in the dim light of the basement, kissing. I nod.

  Flash forward, and Danny picks Slaughter High. We sit waiting with lots of food for Niall mostly, but Danny can pack away a lot, too. Danny teases me, leaning into kiss me, but pulling away. Finally, I pull him into me and kiss him forcefully. "Hello?" Lexi calls. "You guys down here?" She flicks on the light, and Danny throws me off him onto the floor.

  "Danny!" I yell at him, getting up.

  Niall's laughing like a retard, and Lexi's laughing too. "What was going on down here?" Niall asks, "Do you guys need some privacy?" I shake my head.

  "No, I can beat Danny up in front of you guys." I say, throwing a punch at him. He catches it. I struggle.

  "Sorry, love." He kisses me. I pull away.

  "Jerk," I say, and Lexi drags me away. She squeals quietly.

  "Niall and I made out. It was like, heaven inside my mouth!" I stick out my tongue.

  "Spare me the deatails..." I beg, and turn to go back to Danny, but Niall took my seat. "I don't think so, Horan! I'm sitting beside my man!" Niall jumps over a seat, and Lexi sits beside him. I sit with Danny and Niall's on my other side. The movie starts and like I expected, was cheesier than my ant Lauren on Christmas Eve.

  About half way through the goregy cheese, Lexi stands up, "I thought we were watching something scarier than this, like, The Grudge?" Danny jumps up beside me, throwing his arms in the air.

  "I told you! Let's watch it," he says, stopping my movie. I keep my mouth shut, not wanting to look like a baby in front of Lexi and Niall. Danny's seen this movie before, and he comes back, wrapping his arms around me protectively. He whispers in my ear, "I got you." I close my eyes tight. Clinging to him. I'm a HUGE baby.

  Half way through the movie, I'm under Danny's shirt. The cotton protecting me from the Grudge girl. Danny jumps a little, making me squeal. I shiver, and Danny rubs my back soothingly. I relax after a minute, but then a scream on the TV makes me jump again. "You okay?" He whispers. I shake my head, wrapping my arms around him pulling him closer. He holds me.

  The ending is my favourite part, but I don't dare move from underneath Danny's shirt until the lights are on. Once they are, I crawl out, feeling safer than before until the credits are done, and the Grudge girl shows up again for a split second. I scream and jump into Danny's arms. "Shhh..." He says quietly, and someone comes over to us, I think it's Niall because the arms are far too masculine to be Lexi. He hugs me, and then I feel Lexi holding my hand, calming me.

  After calming down a bit, I speak up, "Hey, do you guys want to spend the night?" I ask. "We can sleep right here, in my basement."

  Niall and Lexi nod at eachother, "Sure," they all say together. All of us go unpstairs and get blankets and pilliows from the closet at the end of the hall. I grab Molly and bring her down, cuddling her close. We make up the spots where we're sleeping and get under the covers. I find Danny and cuddle him, now as Lexi does the same and Molly curls up on my pillow above my head.

  I hear Niall and Lexi whispering on their side, fooling around. Danny calls out, "Use protection!" And I laugh harder than I have in days.

  "You, too!" Niall calls. Now I'm mortified. Way to go, Nialler. I curl up to Danny and he runs his fingers through my soft brown hair. I smile as he does this, and fall asleep.

                                                                        ************

  I wake up to Molly barking. "Molly! Shut up!" Harry says quietly. I open my eyes to see him, Niall, Louis, Liam, Danny, Zayn and Lexi above me. Danny's holding a cute cupcake with a candle. Oh no. Did I really forget it was my birthday?

  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They scream, and I hide under the blankets.

  Danny pulls them off me, "Get out of bed, we're partying. It's noon. You sleep like a cat." I try to get the blankets back.

  "5 minutes..." I groan, reaching for my blankets. He takes them farther away.

  "Never!" I give up, and go upstairs to get changed into some new clothes, a pink straight neckline dress with thick straps and white sandals. I come downstairs and eat the cupcake. I put my hair up in a messy bun before leaving the house. Niall does that stupid Grudge noise and I punch him in the stomach.

  "Shut up, or go home!" I say seriously. He laughs, but shuts up. Lexi walks me out, and laughs at Niall, suprisingly. He deserved it, and she knows it. I smile, and Danny holds my hand, we're walking to the beach, where we're supposedly partying and when I see all of the family members that came, including my parents who were "out of town", I realise I have no friends except for Lexi and Danny and the boys. Oh well, I could honestly care less.

   They barbeque some stuff, and I'm pretty sure Niall eats 12 hot dogs. Yikes. Danny and Niall are talking in private so Lexi and I make conversation. "So, how's your birthday so far?" I roll my eyes.

  "You should've let me sleep in. I like sleep." I laugh, and she does too. Then the boys come over.

  "We're having a race!" Danny announces in his cute british accent. I smile.

  "Have fun with that," I say smiling at him. He shakes his head, and grabs my wrist, pulling me along. "Wait, what? I'm not! No way."

  "Niall's carrying Lexi, and I'm carrying you, we're gonna see who wins, and if I do, he has to give me his pig gummies, if he wins, I have to eat a bug. I'm gonna win."

  "If you eat a bug, I'm never kissing you again." I say seriously.