Pies and Picnics

A/N: Dood! That would be a cool birthday. I would enjoy myself, just saying! :p kbye

The next morning I wake up before the others to the smell of apple pie. Wait, apple pie? I get up and go upstairs into the kitchen, my mom's just taking a pie out of the oven. "Mom? Why are you making a pie?" I ask. She sets it on the counter and removes her blue oven mits. She turns around to face me, and smiles warmly.

  "Why are you up so early?" She asks, pointing to the clock. It's only 7:30am. I shrug, walking around the counter, looking for something to make for breakfast. Danny likes eggs, Lexi likes muffins, I have no idea what One Direction likes. I'm stumped. "Are you guys having some pie for brekfast?" Mom asks.

  "Why not?" I say, giving up on deciding what to cook. I notice 3 more pies out on the cooling rack. "What the heck, mom? How many pies have you made today?"

  "There's 2 more in the fridge." She says, putting the freshly baked pie on the cooling rack for more room. Not that pies need to go on the rack. I sigh.

  "Okay, well, I'm going back to bed, and I'll see you and your pies in maybe 5 hours." I say, going down the stairs. I crawl into bed beside Danny again, and curl up to his chest. I'm back to sleep in no time.

  Once I wake up again, Danny is just laying beside me, waiting, and I hear the others upstairs. "Morning," he says when he notices I've woke up. I look up at him and he kisses my nose. That's when I notice Harry's right beside him, sleeping. "Yeah, he sleeps more than you do!" Like a cat. I think to myself and smile. I crawl over Danny and try to shake Harry awake.

  "Harry, Wake up!" I shake him, he groans and rolls over, I push him on his stomach, and shake him again. "Wake up, Harry!" He turns over and his eyes fly open. I grin down at him.

  "Well, that's something I don't see every day." He says, smiling.

  I raise an eyebrow, "What?" I ask.

  "A beautiful girl above me when I wake up!" He laughs, and I go back to Danny. "Is that pie?" Harry asks, smelling the air.

  "Yeah, at 7:30 mom had 6 made." I laugh. Danny snuggles me. "Hungry?" I ask.

  "I am now! I love pie!" Harry says, getting up. I burst out laughing as he starts up the stairs. "What?" He asks, turning around.

  "Put some pants on." I laugh. He turns red, and runs over to his bed, putting pants on, and going back upstairs. Danny puts his hands on my hips and kisses me lightly. "Hi." I say when he pulls away.

  "Morning. Want some pie?" He winks. I nod, and he helps me stand up. I grin, and he puts his arm around my waist as we make our way upstairs.

  "Morning!" Lexi says with her mouth full, "Your mom makes fantastic pie!" She says giving me a thumbs up. I take a seat beside Liam at the table.

  "Hi!" I say, cutting myself a piece of pie and placing it on my plate. I smile at Liam, holding up a finger because he's chewing food. Danny sits beside me, and the others make conversation among themselves.

  "Hello, love!" Liam says after he's swallowed.

  "How are you?" I ask, smiling.

  "I'm lovely! Molly was so cuddly last night! Cutest dog in the world!" I smile, nodding and chewing some rasberry pie. "I would buy my own if I wasn't on tour all the time, and oh my gosh! Molly and Clyde could have puppies!" I raise an eyebrow, chewing thoughtfully. "Clyde would be my scottish terrier's name!" He grins, and shoves more pie in his mouth. He's adorable.

  "She really is such a cutie. And I would so love to have little terrier puppies! That would be... A-freaking-mazing!" I smile, and he puts more pie in his mouth, nodding. We finish the pie in silence and then Danny speaks up.