Attack

Justin's POV

I growl at the man holding hazels neck and say, "Get your f@cking hand off my mates throat." He gripped her harder and then dug his claws into her side. "I growled and shifted and now my wolf was in full control. We leaped onto the guy before he could do anything else to our apmate, and bit him in the neck.

His eyes shut and he was dead. I leaped onto the next guy and was about to kill him, when I felt Hazel pulling me away. When I didn't attack the guy stood up and yelled, "ATTACK!" Twenty five rouges jumped from the bushes and attacked the pack. It was a full on war, but I couldn't fight. I had to take my mate to the pack doctor. I grabbed her body and lifted her onto me.

I ran into the house and went to the doctors room. "Please! Please help her!" My wolf said. The doctor grabbed her and took her to the emergency wolf room. I had to go and fight, so I couldn't stay. I went outside and was greeted by three wolves jumping onto me. I shook and they all fell off.

I jumped onto one of them and killed him. The other one look furious, and then I realized they must have been mates. She jumped into me with all force. I turned my head and ripped her off. I quickly put her out of her misery. The other one came back, but I ducked and he hit a tree knocking him out. "Idiot!" I growled.

I felt a pain inside and I knew it must be Hazel. I ran to the doctors room and checked on her. "What's happening to her?" I asked desperately. "She is just healing and I put some quick heal on it so she could go fight in a minute. But the quick heal does give her pain." She said and I growled at her and said, "Why would you hurt you luna!?"

"She asked for it alpha." She said taking a step back. I sat with Hazel for a second, and then she shot up. "I NEED TO GO FIGHT!" She yelled jumping out of the bed. "Please take it easy babe." I said in a considerate voice. "NO IM GOING!" She yelled and ran out the door. I ran after her with a smirk thinking, dang my mate can be so sexy.

Hazels POV

I ran out the door and killed a rogue in one strike. I leaped onto another and it fell to its death. The pack has probably killed about 17 of the twenty five wolves. The ones that were still alive retreated, but our pack ran after them. Justin walked over to me and licked my cheek. I licked him back. He went into the house, after I walked in, and got dressed.

After he got out or our room I went in and changed. I went down the stairs and was greeted with Justin gripping my waist and pinning me to the wall. "What?" I asked. "You shouldn't have gotten healed that fast. I was scared when you went out to fight. You could have been killed." He said frowning. I gave him a huge hug and then pecked him on the lips.

After he let go of me I said, "Look I down need you to guard me all the time. I'm not a baby." He turned to me and gave me puppy eyes and said, "Look you promise you won't go right when you heal again ok?" He said that, but he already knew I couldn't say no to those eyes. "Ok I won't do it again." I said and then I peeled my banana. I started to walk to my room, when Justin said, "Before you go, do you want to go get some breakfast?" He asked knowing I was hungry.

I went, grabbed a bag, and got in his car. He was already in there, so we took off. I turned on the radio to 95.9 and listened to Katey Perry, dark horse. When the song got to the rap I sang the whole thing, and I was surprised to see Justin doing the same. After the song was over there were about three more songs, and then we were at Cinnamon Cafe.

We went inside and Justin said, "Two please." While giving a 1,000 dollar smile. A nice girl named Anna sat us down. She had green eyes, strait black hair, and roses cheeks. She was probably about sixteen. "What can I get y'all to drink?" She said. "I'll take orange juice please. And I'll take apple juice." She left and went to get our drinks. I looked at the menu and was going to get buttermilk pancakes.

"What you getting babe?" Justin asked. I tilted my head and raised an eyebrow, "Babe?" He smiled and said, "Yes, your my babe, babe. Now what you getting?" I smirked, "I'm getting buttermilk pancakes. What about you?" He looked from the menu and said, "Eggs Benedict." I giggled and said, "Sounds fancy." He smiled, but then it turned to a frown.

"What is it Justin?" He stood up and ran out the door, carrying me with him. "We have to pay the Anna!" I yelled as I was lifted onto his back. "I left the money." He said calmly. "Wow that was fast. What's going on?" He kept running and when we made it to the woods he shifted. He mid linked, "The Cody and the pack were outside." I understood, and wanted to get away from Cody.

"I'm shifting!" I yelled hooping off his back. I shifted and we ran straight for the house. I heard my old pack behind us, and darted faster. "We have to loose them Justin." I said through the pack link. "Yeah I know." He replied. We ran in opposite directions, but I knew they would follow me. I turned my head and saw Cody three feet away from me, scratching my leg.

I howled for help and started to limp. From the corner of my eye I saw Justin jump onto Cody. "Don't kill him Justin!" I yelled in the link. "Why shouldn't I? He wants to take me away from you!" The way he said it, it wasn't Justin, it was his inner wolf. "Hey what's your name?" I said. He replied, "I'm James, Justin's wolf." He said back. His voice was harsh, but very handsome. It made my wolf tingly.

"Please don't kill him. He is my brother." I said to him. "Even if I thought you wouldn't care! I thought you cared more about me!?" He said back. I knew he was going to kill him if I didn't do something soon. I did the only thing I knew to get him to calm down, I jumped on him, pulled him off, and kissed him all over his face and neck. "I won't kill him." He said back calmly and then we ran again.

I ton of wolves from Justin's pack ran in the opposite direction to fight Cody. When we got to the house I knew it was still James controlling Justin. "James?" I cooed. "What." He said angrily. I kissed him and then he kissed back. "Girl you don't want to be kissing Justin's wolf." He said. "Well then give me Justin back." I said rubbing his arm. "I'll be back and down forget it." He said before Justin's eyes turned normal.

"Justin!" I screamed and kissed him. "I hear you talked to James. And you kissed him. Bad move babe." He said back grabbing my waist and pushing me to a corner. He started to trail kisses to where my mark will be someday. "Justin, if you mark me, my brother can't take us away from each other." I said hesitantly. "Does that mean you don't mind being connected with em forever?" He said cooing back. "Maybe?" I said kissing him.

I felt his teeth starting to come out. I was nervous, and Justin could tell. "Are you ok babe? Cause if you don't want a mark say it now." He said frowning. I knew it hurt him to think that I didn't want him forever so I said, "No I want the mark. I want to be yours Justin." His eyes turned to red and it was James, "I'm back." He said smirking. "James I want Justin to do it not you." I said. "But your wolf is telling me she wants me to do it."

"Well I don't!" then I slapped him and his eyes we're back to normal. "Justin I'm yours, and I want Cody to know that." He leaned down and I felt his teeth coming out with every kiss. Then they sunk into my skin. He sat there with his teeth still in my new mark, while I was in a good pain state. I started to pull away from the pain, but he just pushed me harder to the wall.

I knew he couldn't stop, because this was a big deal for mates. After me thrashing around for about two minutes, he finally let go and licked my new mark, which made my heart fill with butterflies. He looked up and said, "I love you Hazel." Then I said, "I love you so much more Justin."

******AWWWWWWW YAY******

Hope y'all liked. So sorry I didn't update for a while. I was at a camp all week with no electronics.

VOTE

COMMENT

TELL YOUR FRIENDS