More than just a motorcycle

Jin was on the road, on board of his new vehicle. At fist, it was hard to stabilize the motorcycle. He felt a couple of time, scraping his knees and elbows, but nothing deadly. Jin finally found the trick and now he was driving on a lonely road. Nor there was no sign of deads, there was no sign of his friends.

At one moment, Jin heard some clinking noises coming from the vehicle. He looked around and found a chain placed in some little handmade compartment. "Lee Jung Hwa" Jin read on the soldier's dog tag.

Surprised when he lifted his gaze on the road again, Jin braked and the motorcycle rushed in a small horde of zombies.

Back to the group, they knew they had to prepare for a fight. These people in the black car won't let them go alive. They decided to review what they had.

Charlie had a knife and her bow. Hoseok gave her the arrows back.

In his hands, Hoseok was armed with a pistol with a few bullets. He cannot miss a shot.

Jungkook had found a crossbar and forgot that he still had one of Charlie's arrows. To fight, it  will need to be physical.

Jimin had his kitchen knife. Who knows if today was the day that he will use it to kill.

Taehyung had a knife that Charlie gave him after stealing it from a dead guy and a gun.

Namjoon had his lucky pocketknife that saved his life.

Yoongi still had the gun. He seemed strangely excited to finally have a chance to use it.

Finally, Leanne had nothing but her injured leg. Although, she was slightly feeling better, her leg was still a problem to even walk fast.

Charlie looked back outside. The adrenaline that built up while she was mentally preparing herself to fight, shut down when the car passed the hotel.

Well, they won't have a war today...at least not now.

The group carefully came back to the lobby. Jhope got distracted by another room that they haven't checked yet.

"Guys..." he whispered to call the others. They all turned around, with their weapons in hands and looked in the direction where Hoseok was pointing.

Charlie lead the way inside a bar. She didn't seemed to care at the sight of the drinks, but the rest of the group were enchanted.

"Woah! Maybe there's still something good in there" Yoongi said, impressed by the variety of choices.

Charlie slowly walked through the debris as the others were rushing behind the bar.

With her bow set up and ready to fire, Charlie passed beside a corpse that was laying in the middle of broken glass. It was definitely dead.

The young girl continued her way to join her friends, contouring a dead guy that was sitting at the bar with one broken and bloody glass in the hand.

"May I serve you a little cocktail, m'am?" Jhope asked the girl with a sophisticated accent. His role play and enthousiasme disappeared as the girl shook her head. She passed in front of him, observing the debris on the bar.

Hoseok turned around when Jimin spoke, "all we have here that it still intact is a bottle of...gin."

The mood settled down. The sound of this alcohol brand was remembering their oldest brother, Jin. Their oldest member was out there, alone, if he was still alive. They had no idea if they were going to see him ever again.

Leanne moved and grabbed the bottle from Jimin's hand. She took off the sealing device and drank the liquor straight from the bottle.

All eyes were on her. Once she was done, she sighed loudly before wiping the few drops that flew off her lips. "That. Is the best. Drink. I've ever had" Leanne said. It was only there that she noticed at the pairs of eyes staring at her. For some reason, Charlie's were the coldest.

"We should move on" the young girl declared, still focused on the woman. Charlie guessed that Leanne was an alcoholic — or close to this point — before the apocalypse happened since she urged to have a single taste of it. After all this time without a drink, she must have been struggling not to lose her mind.

Before leaving the bar, Yoongi stayed in the back as he searched for something. He came back to the group when they were about to leave the room.

"Why are you taking that bottle?" They asked him. Yoongi shrugged as a small smirk grew in the corner of his lips, "just in case..."

Charlie peeked from the door. The black car brought more local zombies that there was before. Great.

"Should we just do like we did the other time? The...costume thing?" Taehyung proposed. Hoseok expressed disgust all over his face as he remembered what they looked like. Wearing all of that bloody and smelly goo wasn't interesting him.

"The subway is just on the other side of the road. We can just run for it..." Charlie said as she was starting to rest on the wall. She was sweating and breathing heavily.

"Charlie, what's wrong?" Jimin questioned before the girl's vision became blurry and finally all black.

"What happened?!" Yoongi blurted in agitation. Everyone was around the young girl that just happened to collapse on the floor. Jack, her dog, was trying to wake her up by giving some pushes on her arm with his black nose.

"Give her some water...or food! She hasn't eaten today yet. That must be why she fainted" Namjoon exclaimed. As their attention was all turned on the girl, the group didn't noticed how their volume of speaking attracted the deads outside.

They were coming.