Addictions

The sensations curl through Leo as he drains the remaining drops of gas in the barnhouse loft. He jumps down, landing softly on his feet. He flicks his lighter, savoring the click and the smell of fumes soon to be burned.  He throws the lighter down, and immediately the gas soaked hay catches fire. The feeling of joy and ecstasy course through him like an orgasm, as he watches his addiction consume the barn.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Karlette tilts her head back, groaning softly as James nuzzles her neck. If this what sex is, I'm gonna love it, she thinks, releasing a movie worthy moan. He hooks his finger into her panties, and looks up imploringly.

" Go on. I'm so ready for it," she manages to gasp out as he pulls them off.  Standing up, he releases his erection. She squeaks in surprise, and throws herself back. He hovers over her, nervous energy tangible in the air. With a soft grunt from him and a squeal from her, he is in. She feels him slowly slide on, and her body convulses, tightens, and relaxes to him. Then he hits her hymen.  As if he can feel resistance, he stops and looks in her eye. She gives a small nod, and  he plunges fast and hard. He feels the blood run out, but also the cum as she gave herself to him. At the same time, she realized that this wouldn't be the last time she, a budding nymphomaniac, would savor this feeling.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Leo

  Leo stumbled blindly towards his house. The thrill of burning the barn had left him breathless, and craving more. He had always started small fires in the pastures of his foster home, so that the extreme heat could be the blame for smoldering piles of hay. He saw the distant house, noticeable only because the front porch light was always left on, although tonight it seemed brighter. He started jogging, and soon saw that not only was the front porch light on, but the kitchen and living room lights were lit, and he instictivelt knew something was off. He reached the front steps and heard the first yell, accompanied by a loud crack. He flew through the screen door, and the mess he saw made fury course through his veins. The television set used for the news was lying on the floor, the screen cracked. He entered the kitchen, a where a fist sized hole was in the wall. He saw shadows escaping the open door at the end of the hallway, and loud voices yelling about how tired they were of "the nutcase". As the fight continued, he deduced that he was indeed the "basket case". His whole body began shaking as he turned to tears. First his biological parents, and the now the ninth foster family, turning him down. He couldn't explain that the voices were never calm. That they only subdued when he was around Christine. Or when he was setting things aflame. But that was an aspect of his life onky he knew about. Setting his mind, he marched down the hallway and threw the door open.

"I'm fucking done. I'm done with everyone pretending to love me and done with moving in and out. All of you hate me, so I'm leaving!" He spun around and crosses back to the kitchen, picked up the car keys off the key hook, and leavft,  slamming the screen door behind him. Just as he got in the car, Johnny D. stepped onto the porch. He started crying, screaming for Leo to stay or take him with him. Through the window Leo saw Mary Alice's shadow cross the kitchen.  Without stopping to think twice, Leo committed his second felony that night, but it certainly wasn't his last.