Escape

Vanessa and Claire looked at the big pillow which hid the nail.
The door opened gaining both the girls attention. Greg walked in looking at Claire with lust.

Vanessa stood. "What do you want asshole?!" Vanessa spat angrily glaring daggers at Greg.

"Oh I think you know what I want." Greg smirked stalking past her towards Claire who was shivering in fear on the floor. "No! Don't touch her!" Vanessa yelled as Greg climbed on top of Claire holding her down.
Claire began to sob uncontrollably.

Vanessa then ran and grabbed the nail stabbing Greg in the back.
"Urgh! You Bitch!" Greg screamed as Vanessa grabbed Claire's hand running out the door. They ran towards the front door which was covered in a deadbolt lock.
"Fuck!" Cursed Vanessa looking around for a way out.
"What do we do..." Claire whined into Vanessa's shoulder. Vanessa looked at the single window in the living room.
"The window!" She shouted grabbing a tv.
"Put the tv down bitch." Greg snarled into the living room holding a gun towards the girls.
Claire held her breath in shock.
Without thought Vanessa threw the tv causing the window to shatter and Greg aimed but dropped the gun when his back pained.
"Run!" Vanessa cried out when Greg bent down to pick up the gun.

Both girls dashed out if the house. Vanessa was in front and Claire a little further in the back. As they ran further and further away they started to notice their surrounding's. They appeared to be in a forest with long red wood trees.

Vanessa was always out of breath when she finally decided to take a break. "Think we lost him." Vanessa heaved coughing against a tree. She turned around and her eyes widened for she now realized she was all alone. A close gun shot not too far off woke her from her shock.

As Vanessa turned around the tree to run a fist met her face sending her flying back. For a few minutes she saw stars and as her vision came to a shadow lurched over her. Vanessa strained her blue bruised face to see the face of Greg looking dangerously down at her.

He held the gun to her head.
"It's over bitch..." He growled in her ear. "Or perhaps we can have a little fun...?" Greg purred making her stomach flinch. Suddenly Greg fell down dead. Vanessa's eye's widened in horror to see Rylan holding a bloody baseball bat.
"Your quite troublesome. Come love let's go home shall we?"

Vanessa remained silent and still as Rylan flung her over his back carrying her back to the house. On the way she saw Claire's body or what was left of it. Her entire head was blown to bits. Vanessa closed her eyes sobbing. When they reached the house Rylan set her down on the bed hugging her to his chest to let her sob.

He brushed her hair with his blood soaked hands thinking she was upset about Greg. "Shh... It's ok love he can't hurt you anymore. I won't ever let anyone hurt you. I'll protect you." Rylan cooed protectively.