Chapter seven:Fighting th creatures part two

(Nikki p.o.v.)
Stay evil, doll faces Spread the word. Floyd said

so we left to go to talk to captain boomerang we told him the plan he said that he's in

(3red person p.o.v.)
I'm standing by for follow on tasking. C2, what is the operational load of the PLS? Military man on the radio said
Boss, we got people up here. One of Flag's men called out to flag.
I'm on my way. Flag then walks up to him and sees what he sees. Shit! Amanda, we have hostiles up ahead. Flag radioed Amanda after he seen it.
Flag. get out of there. We're not here to fight them. We know that doesn't work. Amanda radioed back to him.
Copy that. Flag said to Amanda then he turns to one of his men. We're diverting. Bump out second two squad two blocks east. We'll pass through you ...continue north. Flag said.Take Bravo two blocks east. We'll leapfrog through you once you're in position. Seal 1 said to the rest of the men threw the radio. Copy that. Military on Radio said.
(Nikki p.o.v.)
Hey. I like these odds, mate. You just say the word. Captain boomerang said to Floyd
Yeah. Come on. Harley said definitely we're right behind you all the way. I said as both me and Harley put a hand on each of his shoulder. Yeah. Hold that thought. Floyd said as he walks up to flag and them.
3rds person p.o.v.)
Rick, why do they look like that? Seal 2 asked. Just stay cool. Flag said to him as Floyd walked up to them. The hell are they? Floyd asked. You cut and run. I'll blow your head off. Hit'em! Flag ordered then the fight starts.
(Harley p.o.v.)
As the fun well as much fun as being the hero for once can get continue the creatures takes flag
Hey. Get off me! Get off me! Son of a ...flag said as he try's to free himself
Flag! Seal 1 yelled as he sees he boss being dragged by these creatures making me and Nikki look back and sees it as well.
Good riddance Nikki and I said together.

Harley! Wildheart! He dies

Harley! Wildheart! He dies. we die. Floyd yelled at us making me and Nikki save him. Thanks. Flag said as we help him up. Shut up. We said together as we walked away to continue our fight with these things. Back blast, clear! Seal 3 said as I picked up a pink unicorn taped Captain Boomerang on the shoulder. Pinky. Captain boomerang said after I handed it to him. Thanks. CB said no problem you know my daughter would just love something like that. I said isn't that right? CB asked. Yeah it's cute why wouldn't she like it oh by the way I love your accent it's Aussie right? I asked yeah it is. CB said what is it like there in Australia? I asked nice and hot like you beautiful. CB said. Aw thanks but I'm happily married sorry. I said as I walked away leaving him hanging with his mouth open as he watches me walk away and over to Harley.
That's how I cut and run. Floyd said to flag as he passed him on his way back over to us.Hey. Hey. come on. Floyd said to Harley as she continue to beat the one creature up repeatedly wile I was giggling at the sight.
What? I saw it move. See? It flinched. I think. Harley said after she hit it one more time. Hey you were some help princess. CB said toDiablo. It's better this way trust me. Diablo said as he makes fire in the air. Oh, yeah you're the fire bloke. eh? CB said.

 eh? CB said

Yeah, I was. Yeah. Diablo said
Right. Yeah. Hey. Well. look at here. It's fire. CB said as he takes out his lighter and makes fire come out of it then waves it around. Wants to explain this? Floyd asked flag wile we all are ether reloading our guns or caching our breath after the fight as well as wondering the same thing as Floyd.
If I told you, would you believe me? Flag asked. Oh yeah try us you wouldn't believe what we'll believe or what we had seen. I said
Yeah so What are they? Harley asked.
I don't know. Flag lied talking about Pinocchio 🤥 something tell me that flag knows more to what's going on then he tends to let on it looks like Floyd is thinking the same thing that I am. That's bullshit. This guy had a 3000$ watch. Is that a Person? Floyd asked. It was. Now it's not. Hey, don't.
What? CB asked but was ignored. 'I know that we're just bad guys but there's no reason for keeping us in the dark especially sense that their the ones that need our help just what the hell is going on.' I thought.
We got a job to do. Keep movin'. Get your boys moving. Flag ordered all of us. Let's go. Seal 4 ordered his group of men we then started to move again.
Waller, we are moving toward the objective. We lost contact with Bravo. you got a visual? Flag asked threw his earpiece as me and Harley was window shopping when we saw two cute pursues so we used our bats to break the glass and we stoled them.
Seriously? What the hell is wrong with you people? Flag asked us. We're bad guys. Harley started. It's what we do. I finished we then continue to walk towards our destination. Take a knee. Seal 1 said once we reached were we're suppose to be.
Our body's at the top of that building. We get up there ... Pull them out of the vault they're hiding in. Helos extract us off the roof. It's miller times. Flag said wile we got ready to go inside of the building well something tells me that this is going to be fun.