Chapter eight:battle in the mall and meet up with the joker

(Nikki p.o.v.)
Waller? We're about to enter the building. Get that chopper ready. Flag said into his earpiece as we stand out side of a mall.
What do say we get this over with? Floyd asked wile he walked past flay and into the mall with us following him

What the hell? Deadshot. Fall back. You mind if we tag along? Flag asked before going in himself as well.
Look like we have a spot of luck.eh? Be a walk in the park. Easy peasy. CB said wile me and Harley sneaked passed everyone and into the elevator. Don't make me shoot you. God damn it. Harley! Wildheart! Floyd said when he noticed us up in the elevator waving at them. Go! Go! Go! Go! Flag ordered as they try and get to us meanwhile as the elevator was going up we had received another text messages from mistah j.

Just as we were fixing our hair this things attacked us so we had to fight them

We won of course like duh anyway after the fight the elevator stopped then opened up with everyone pointing their guns at us as we stepped out of the elevator

We won of course like duh anyway after the fight the elevator stopped then opened up with everyone pointing their guns at us as we stepped out of the elevator. Hey, guys! Come on. Let's go. We said together wile we were walking away.
(3rd person p.o.v.)
Ma'am. I got motion detectors going off on the secure floors. Female Assistant said Flag...Theyre all around you. Amanda said as she's watches the monitors. Hold flag said as he had heard what Amanda had just said.
Use extreme caution. Amanda told him threw her earpiece.
(Harley p.o.v.)
I dont like this, Flag. Floyd said wile he was standing next to him. I dont like it either. Flag said back to him as everyone gets ready for yet another fight with those things.
Pussy. I said as she saw him put on his mask. I will knock your ass out. I do not care that you're a girl. Floyd said. Yeah well you'll just have get through me first before you can even do so.  Nikki said nah that's cool we're good. Floyd said wile he continue to fight but then he noticed that the creatures were after flag yet again. They're after Flag again. Floyd said. Get off me. Flag said as he was trying to break free from their hold on him. Circle up. Circle around him. Floyd ordered

after we saved him again. Let me fight! Flag said god this guy is really stupid doesn't he know that whatever happens to him we'll be blamed for it. You die. We die. Floyd told him. Yeah so in other words shut up and let us protect ya. I said.
Clear! Everyone move out. Flag said as we exit the room we were just in.
Where you been, homie? Floyd asked
Diablo as he walk up to him.This aint my fight! Diablo said wile he tried to walk away from Floyd. You know what? You dont stand for shit.You ain't about shit! Floyd said as he pointed at Diablo. Don't touch me, man! Diablo yelled.
Don't touch you? What you gonna do? Floyd said wile he continue to point at him. Don't touch me! Diablo yelled again. Im touching you! Im touching you! Do something. Do something! Floyd yelled back. Don't touch me! You wanna see something? Diablo asked.
Yes, I wanna see ...Floyd started to say but was cut off by Diablo. You wanna see something? Diablo asked
Yes I wanna see something. Floyd said. Then Diablo joined in the the fight it was an amazing sight to see.