Stalking my mate

SORRY EVERYONE I GOT SO CAUGHT UP IN THE STORY THAT I FORGOT TO DESCRIBE MY CHARACTERS TO YOU GUYS. WELL FIRST OFF THE DESIREE IS BEING PLAYED BY RAVEN SYMONE'. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHO EVERYONE IS IN EACH CHAPTER. SO FOR THE HASTE I WAS JUST REALLY FEELING IT. THANKS FOR READING AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. I LOVE FEED BACK AND SUGGESTIONS FOR MY STORIES, ENJOY.

DRAKE POV

My mate is so fucking hot and I can't take my eyes off her. She has yummy caramel skin that I can't wait to sink my teeth into. Long black hair that flows like a raging river when she moves her head. Almond shaped hazel eyes and full kissable lips. Oh don't get me started on her body it is absolute perfection. Nice full breast that is more than an handful and I can't wait to test their weight in my hands. A nice flat stomach with a slight pouch that flares out to nice wide hips. Ow man she got one of those nice bubble butts that sits high on her back. It's so firm I can bounce a quarter off it. Um, it's just mouth watering and leads down to long toned legs that seems to go on forever. Goddess I can't wait to feel them wrapped around my waist. That thought alone had me letting out a growl so low no human can hear it. I didn't think it was that loud but obviously it was because she was looking at me like I'm crazy. What was I thinking she's sitting right in front of me. Fate was on my side seeing as we have every class together.

What a freak she says to her friend which I noticed is the same girl from earlier. Fighting back a growl for the disrespect that my mate is showing. I continue to watch her every move. Her scent of strawberries and chocolate is driving me insane and I don't think I'm going to get a chance to think straight for a long time.

Time is going by so fast it's been weeks since I found her and for me to be an alpha I am scared to talk to her. My beta been giving me hell about this but I can't bring myself to do it. I can tell that it's getting on her nerve but I can't help it. I know that it is her but I know that I have to find a way to fix what I did. I mean it's to the point that when she sees me or one of my pack members she turns the other way. How could I have been so stupid to think that I needed time to make sure. I mean who was I kidding our wolves never mistake our mates. What really did it though was when I heard her talking to her friends about trying to get her parents to move. It was like a slap in the face. My wolf was going crazy trying to get me to mark her and claim what is ours. I had to get out of their before I ruined any chance with her I had left. Jumping out my seat so fast I was out the door before my chair hit the floor. I wasn't worried about the fact that I just moved with inhuman speed all I knew was that I had to get the hell up out of there.

That was two weeks ago and I finally got enough control over my wolf to be able to go back to school. Things are different this time because I know what I want and I'm going to do everything I can to get it.

HI EVERYONE SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO WRITE THIS SHORT CHAPTER. I KNOW I KNOW IT SUCKS AND I DON'T LIKE IT. THIS IS THE IS THE FIRST TIME I'M USING TITLES FOR CHAPTERS AND I HONESTLY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE FOR THIS ONE. THOUGHTS AND SUGGESTIONS ANYONE? SORRY AGAIN FOR THIS CRAPPIE CHAPTER MY NEXT ONE WILL MAKE UP FOR IT CD

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT