Chapter 23

1 WEEK LATER

Blame's P.O.V

Today is my first day of school...High school...East wood high....fuck my life. I stayed up all night. It is 5 in the morning and I give up on trying to sleep. I got a few random tattoo ideas at like 1 am so that's what i've been working on . I watched the first 2 saw movies and listened to music before i heard batmandy being loud as ever downstairs. After about an hour of listening to andy make a mess i finally decided it was time to get out of bed. I slipped a pair of shorts on over my light blue lace panties and walked down stairs.

(what she's wearing and her body type but the person in the picture does not have all the tattoos I want Blame to have i'm still looking)

I walked downstairs to the fridge so I could get a monster. I continued down the steps hearing the TV. "sup batsy," I said jumping the back of the couch and landing in his lap. "why the hell are you up," he asked kissing my cheek. "haven't slept but instead I picked an outfit, made 2 playlists, took a shower, and put shorts on," I said laying back on him as he wrapped his arms around me and put his head on my shoulder. "let me see that," Andy said lifting my arm and gently taking off the wrap. He was frowning at first then he realized what was on my arm. He looked at them and smiled like an idiot when he saw that I had tattooed his name and my adoption date on my arm last night. "what was the frown for?" I asked. "i thought you had cut but it didnt look bandaged right. i just wanted to make sure my batgirl was okay," he responded. he placed the wrap back over my arm and shifted so he was laying on his back and I was on my stomach on top of him. I closed my eyes and rested my head on his shoulder while my hands played with the waist band of his boxer-briefs. He put his arm around my waist and the other behind his head. We lay in a comforting silence until his phone went off indicating we had to get up so I could get to school on time. I sighed and stood up Andy following my actions as I grabbed another monster from the fridge and slowly made my way up stairs. I went to my room and walked to the small pile of clothes I had picked out and headed to my bathroom. I put a black lace bra on then my problems 99 jersey crop top, a black skater skirt, and batman ankle socks. I brushed my hair leaving it in it's natural state after putting a bit of leave in conditioner. Then I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant with perfume. I walked out of my room and went downstairs where Andy was this time wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a red tank. He looked up and smirked at me I grabbed an apple and ate half of it in 2 bites then went upstairs and sat at my desk using the part against the wall as a makeshift vanity. I tacked my mirror to the wall and sat with all of my make up in front of me. I did black eye shadow on the outer corner of my eye then I put down a glittery gold eye shadow on the middle part of my eye. A light brown was placed on my crease and a champagne color was put into the corner of my eye before I did a double wing in black liquid eyeliner and some of the same gold color between the wings and put on fake eyelashes. I filled in my eyebrows then did a dark red color on my lips to match my nails before I slipped my black spiked heels on and grabbed my bag.

I walked back down stairs huffing as I muted my phone and fished my keys out of my bag and waited as Andy slid his combat boots on before we left to hell

I walked back down stairs huffing as I muted my phone and fished my keys out of my bag and waited as Andy slid his combat boots on before we left to hell. Andy was going to stay the day at school to make sure I get as comfortable with the adjustment as possible. I still need my schedule and locker so we need to get to the office before any of the 'fun' stuff happens. I calmly walked outside and to my 1967 all black Camaro and slid into the drivers seat looking at the beautiful red interior. I put the key into the ignition turning it slowly listening to the sweet engine before plugging my phone into the aux cord and grabbing gum from the glove compartment and popping it into my mouth. I threw my bag in the back and found a Suavemente cover/remix on one of my playlists. I turned it all the way up then I rolled down the windows while I put my seat belt on and pulled out of the drive way driving to Starbucks because coffee is my way of life.

I screamed along at the top of my lungs as Andy sat there confused but amused:) I pulled into Starbucks and saw all the basic cookie cutter bitches getting there fucking pink drinks. I got out and walked into the coffee shop getting my usual vanilla double shot espresso. I grabbed my coffee as Andy grabbed his whatever he got then I walked to my car getting in and turning up the radio with the windows down once again. 

-SKIPPING DRIVE TO HELL-

"watch where you're walking asshole," i was yelling at people who kept running in front of my car. I swear on Chris Motionless' eyebrows if i hit one of them and they dent my car imma throw a bitch fit! Andy found this to be very amusing........ remind me to laugh when he gets road-rage. finally i found a parking space in this huge labyrinth of a parking lot. I slowly crawled out of the car and grabbed my bag while Andy waited. "come onnnnnnnn," Andy whined as i took extra slow. what it's not like i was going to be excited it's high school for crying out loud! I walked up and into the castle of hell. I found the office and got my schedule as well as locker com and number.