Chapter 2

Ayesha's POV

I woke to my dumb alarm Beep,Beep,Beep."SHUT UP STUPID ALARM." I said. That give my mom the cue to say "Hurry up Ayesha." I yelled back," OK!!!" Today was the first day of school. I decided to put on belly shirt that was kinda splatter with black ink, a high-waisted skirt with stars on it, some clear gray Adidas that were amberlight up shoes,and a hat that said Ain't No Wifey.I laid the outfit on my bed and took a shower. I got out the shower and put my clothes on. I walked downstairs to get my breakfast which was a bagel with butter on it and a lot of fruit. I ate it very quickly but not to quick. I ran to my car. Put the keys in the engine and drove to school. I parked the car in the parking lot and jumped out the car. I ran into the school and looked for Shaun. I found him next to his locker. I looked around for Adrianna but no sight of her I looked in the locker next to Shaun's and it was empty so I put my stuff in there just as he noticed me.

Shaun: Hey Yesha.

Me: Hey Flakey.Wait can I call you that.

Shaun: Of course.

Me: So, what class do you have first?

Shaun: I have Mr. Graham.

Me: So do I.

Shawn: Here comes Noah and Madison with Marlin and Robin.

Me: Hey Robin. Hey Maddie.

Robin and Maddie: Hey Ayesha.

Me: Where is the rest of my clique?

Robin: Well, Trinity, Sydnie, and Raya are coming with there boos.

Maddie: And, Joi, Kennedy, and Hannah are on there way.

Me: Ok.