3.

*
*
*
(Kentrell)

I was at the trap with my bruddas getting ready to head it for the club tonight, we all decided to wear our fits so I told jay wat was up , it was really cool hanging out with them earlier. I was picking my bags of money up when I felt somebody behind me . "Hey baby." Paris said with a soft sexy voice. Manne this girl would get ya dick hard fast as fuck just by lookin at her . She was annoying as fuck but she gave you what you wanted and plus she gives the best head . Girl got bomb pussy . I was in the mood for a lil 1 2 since i ain't got dress yet . "Wassup." I said rubbing my hands together licking my bottom lip. "Nothing much , so what you on tonight?" She asked sliding her hands down from my neck and to my chest . "About to head out but I got a few more minutes until, watchu trynna do??" I asked spitting my game as usual, see Paris wasn't at alll like them other hoes I fuck with , she was cool as shit and gave a nigga what they wanted she also was fine as hell but she got a bad attitude. She wanted us to be more than just that , let's say she was looking for a relationship, but nahh I already know her type . I wouldn't dare have no chemistry with her . She already know how we rocking . She was the type that you could trust, shiidddd she even set somebody up for us . Which is why we let her in the trap with us .
*
*
*
*
"FUCCKKKK." I groaned , manne this girl was hitting all the right spots she was riding my shit like a pro .  "Yesss right there baby !!" She screamed continuing to ride faster and faster . "Don't stop keep going ma..." I said getting closer and closer bout to nut .
"Awww." She said getting tighter and tighter , I knew she was close too just by her movement , she had a hard pause ,  we both stopped while letting it all out .
     I got her up off me raising up taking the condom off while going to the bathroom flushing it down the toilet. "Alright you gotta go I'm finna take a shower and get cleaned up and shit." I said bluntly. "That's it ??" She asked with a confused look on her face . "Yeah whatcha think?" I said , I hate when females do that . She already knew what was up with us and I told her I was going somewhere so why play stupid . "Alright bye." She said with attitude . "Your shit was weak anyway." She whispered lowly. "Can't tell how I just had you screaming ." I said laughing , I knew she was laughing in the inside she was trying to hide it but didn't do a good job . She headed out and closed the door behind her . After that I went into the bathroom and took care of my hygiene and got dressed .
*
*
*
*
(Angel pov)

"Don't they already have a Marchand's ??" I asked , I remember when we were a few year younger we tried to sneak in Marchand's but M loud mouth ass didn't know how to keep her shit closed so we got a fire ass whooping . "Yeahh...butd the hurricane that came a few years back took everything away ." There was a long pause we all looked up and shook our heads . I started to remember everything , I remember our house was gone and me and my mom had to stay with aunt Michelle my moms sister.

 I started to remember everything , I remember our house was gone and me and my mom had to stay with aunt Michelle my moms sister

(Mom)

 (Aunt Michelle

(Aunt Michelle. Ps she is going to be in this book soon)

"Right we lost so much manne , but we can't let that get to us now , we gone turn up tonight and have a good time like the old days ." Marissa said smiling while rubbing me and Tonya backs. "She's right ." I said looking at the time . "Ohh shittt we better get ready ." I said noticing we were going to be late if we don't get ready .
*
*
*
*
(Jay POV)

"Bruhh you irritating the fuck out of me right now ." I said getting aggravated at Loran , son I'm really trying be chill but this girl driving the shit out of me . "SO YOU TELLING ME YOU NOT FUCKING HER JAY???" She said screaming in my ear . "NOOOOOO , why the fuck would I ?? We ain't together . .....Don't you think if I was I would be over there with her instead of here with you ." I said In a soft tone biting my bottom lip grabbing her trying to calm her down . On the real though me and Tonya ain't even feeling each other like everybody thinks . Yeahh we cool and all and I would like to get to know her a lil better . But a these hoes assuming shit and starting mess and Loran the head leader of everything, I rather be with Tonya any day . "Okay it better stay that way too I love you ." She said giving me a kiss. She think we was ina deep relationship but I think other wise . Ian really into her to be honest , butd I tried explaining that but she don't even wann hear it . So I just gave up , when she told me she loved me I really didn't care cause I wasn't feeling the same way so I didn't respond to that part . "Alright bae I gotta go I'll see you later ." I said pecking her lips picking my keys up.
*
*
*
*
YALL IM SO SORRY IT TOOK ME LONG TO UPDATE THIS BOOK AND IT IS SUPER SHORT . I JUST WANTED AT LEAST TO LET YALL SEE MOST OF IT , IM NOT FINISHED WITH THIS CHAPTER I JUST DIDNT WANT YALL TO WAIT LONGER ....I PROMISE IM GOING TO FINISH THIS AND ANOTHER CHAPTER TOMORROW IF I COULD 🚨‼️