8.

Angels POV:
I woke up this morning to smelling some good ass breakfast. I got out of the bed , and made my way downstairs. I went in the kitchen and I seen somebody at the kitchen table . I couldn't really tell who it was because I just woken up . I rubbed my eyes &.....

"OH MY GOD !!!" I screamed. It was my first cousin kaina she was 17 years old I haven't seen her felt like forever . I looked over and seen her brother Amauri .

"COUSIN!!" She screamed and ran to me, giving me a big hug .

"Damn cousin, you look different." Amauri said while eating his food .

Amauri was smart as hell he's 19 years old . He's an athlete for college football . The boy has so many females you can't count em on your finger . Every since their mom died things haven't been the same from them . They moved back in town . My mom and their dad is brother and sister on their dad side .

(Kaina)

(Kaina)

(Amauri)

(Amauri)

"No I don't look different, you just haven't seen me in like forever ." I said shaking my head .

"So where is my mom and uncle bill??" I asked . Uncle bill was their dad.

"Mann fuck him , his stupid ass ain't wann me to use his car to go pick up my girl ." Mauri said smacking his teeth.

"Bitch don't talk about my daddy like that." Kaina said smacking him in the back of their heads . "And him and auntie Chantelle went to the store . It ran out of milk ." She continued

"Ohh , well what y'all been up to ??" I said sitting down at the kitchen table with them .

"Nothing girl . It's boring as hell keep moving back and forth ." She said taking a bite of her bacon.

Tell me about it ...... can't even keep friends all that damn moving.

"Y'all staying down here for good??" I asked .

"I hope so . His fat ass always on the go ." Amauri said shaking his head .

This nigga always insulting his daddy .. wtf . Well at least he have one .