10.

(Kentrell)

(Kentrell)

(Glizzy)

(Kentrells POV)

"How the fuck that nigga got out the fucking basement, WHO THE FUCK LET THAT NIGGA OUT. ON MY FUCKING SOUL IF I FIND OUT WHO FUCKING DID THIS SHIT IM KILLING YOU AND YO FAMILY NIGGA & THATS FOR YALL BITCHES TOO. Get out my shit." I told my workers. I was at the trap pissed the fuck off. Some nigga let Carson free and it had to be somebody from the trap because how the fuck they knew where my shit was. Somebody real close that know our every move had to do that shit, we even had cameras set up . They found the camera and destroyed the tapes, so we won't see no trace of them. My patience can't wait much longer.

I walked into my office and seen Glizzy in talking on the phone walking back and forth.

"Where the fuck is jay?? How come that nigga never around for shit?" Glizzy said in a mad ass tone. I could tell he was pissed to cause this nigga couldn't stop moving. But he was right, Jay was always on the move and that nigga never had a good reason of why he's never around. I hope this nigga ain't on no snake shit, but Nahh he's my boy he'll never cross us like that. I been knowing him for too long .

"Same shit I'm tryna figure out. But look the question is , whoever it is that did this shit know our every move, we don't tell none of our workers what the fuck going on, and we only tell our niggas inside the circle. & the only bitch we trust is Tiah & I know for a fact she won't cross us." I said shaking my head while rubbing my chin. This shit stressing a nigga out, we usually one step ahead of everything & it's like we way behind now.

"Shit I can't figure this shit out." Glizzy said. "Y-you think jay would ever cross us??" Glizzy said squinting his eyes.

"Mann look, Nahh we've been knowing him for way too long. We got 6 more niggas in the circle we have to question no way that could be him." I told him honestly. Glizzy looked at me and shook his head.

"Okay, but let's say it was him. What kind of information would we pull up on him?? peep this. The last time we was at Angels house right?" He said waiting for me to reply.

"Right. But what that got to do with anything?" I asked him confused as hell.

"And where did he tell us he was?" Glizzy asked questioning me again. "He didn't give us a place , but he did gave us a name. Scotty." He continued.

"Yeahh but Scotty is his cousin he told us." I said shrugging my shoulders, I still don't see where this nigga was getting with this shit.

"Or is that what he wants us to believe, this nigga whole life it has always been me, you and him. Never no fucking outsiders & if it was it's somebody we all agree to come in the circle. We keep our shit tight and he know that, come on be smart we've known jay our whole fucking life and not one time did he ever mention or we even seen a Scotty. But think about this there only one Scotty I know & that's the Scotty form the north side." Glizzy said with a slight smirk.

Come to think about it, all the shit he saying do add up. I'm trying so hard not to believe this Shit, but damn the shit he just said do have a nigga wondering. "Your right lets to say it was jay, why the fuck would he be helping Carson & we've seen for our own eyes that he was a witness to killing him. You mean to tell me jay was the one that set Carson free, brake the cameras where we hid them in a spot only we know & come and take our tapes in a spot we hid them in?" I questioned him, he looked and me and shrugged his shoulders.

"You just answered your own question." He said brushing pass me and leaving out of my office. My mind felt like it was in 3 different places at once. I mean if it was jay, I can't even believe this shit, why the fuck would he switch up on his own homies when we showed him nothing but loyalty, that shit don't add up. Plus we don't have no evidence only assumptions.