Prologue

"So you're telling me this guy that you have been hung over for the past 8 years is here right now?" Rosalie shouted over the music.

"Yeah, I can't believe after all these years he's here. In the same building as I am." I said looking longingly at him for a minute.

He was wearing a blue vest with the first 3 buttons undone. Black jeans and his hair was up in a quiff the way he always does it.

"Maybe it's faith." Rosa suggested but I shook my head.

"No. It took me all these years to forget him the last thing I need is hope. Look we came here to have fun before school starts next week so why am I gonna let him ruin it?" I told her and grabbed another shot and downed it down.

"Okay let's go and dance." She shouted and I nodded.

"It's what I do best." I told her as we walked to the middle of the dance floor.

"Wait. Selfie time." I yelled and she nodded.

"Now post it and let's dance

"Now post it and let's dance." She yelled over the music and I nodded and did what she said.

We danced together for what seemed like ages.

Tequila

Dance

Vodka

Dance

Drunk boys

Dance.

I knew I was dancing with someone other than Rosalie after my fifth shot of whatever liquor the guy got me.

"Want another one?" He whispered shouted in my ear over the music and I shook my head. For the first time in my life I'm declining a guys offer to give me booze.

"Better not or else I start singing." I slurred and he laughed. "And we all know I'm a dancer not a singer." I slurred and Rosalie nodded and high fived me then turned to her guy.

"Very well how about we move this party elsewhere." He whispered and I nodded biting my lip to hide a giggle and look like a school girl.

Well I am a girl and I am still in school.

But not that type of school giggly girl who twirls her pony tail and bats her eyelashes at cute guys.

Okay I'm drunk.

"Now we're talking." I replied and he grabbed my hand while we started walking out of the crowd.

Just before we were out of the club Rosalie stopped me.

"Be safe okay and have fun." She slurred as she turned to make out with the guy she was with.

"Yeah yeah." I agreed and continued to walk out of the club.

"My house or yours?" He asked me and I shrugged.

I didn't even question how he trusted me to give him directions to my house in this state.