Chapter 2

Within 30 minutes time me and Rosie sat on my bed and were drowning my sorrows in a tub of Ben and Jerry's.

"Skye. I know things are bad right now but don't let your hormones over come your thinking. It's just a project. Damn you get so hideous when you're on your period."

When she said that I cried even more. I haven't found the courage to say it out loud yet let alone to someone and without knowing she keeps making it worse.

"You had a crush on him. You slept with him big woop. Now do this project and get it over with." She continued and I just cried.

"Come on Skye. Please? For me? Cheer up." She said and I tried to catch my breath and form words but my throat seemed to swell up and the words were all choked up.

"I'm-" I started but she cut me off.

"You're devasted I know. Can't you change your partner or something?" She said but I had just had enough.

"Im pregnant." I blurted out and that surely shut her up.

"You're what?" She asked.

"That's why I left early today. I went to the doctor's. I have been feeling nauseous for a while now and they tested me and everything." I said and she just sat there jaw dropped.

"Now do you get how worse this is?" I wailed and she seemed to snap out of her daze and started comforting me.

"My father will kill me. Or him. I will be homeless and poor and pr- pr-." I couldn't say it out loud again.

"Oh honey don't say that. We'll figure this out." She said trying to clam me down.

"Figure this out? FIGURE THIS OUT? Rosie this isn't like the time we got caught ditching school. I'M FUCKEN PREGNANT." I said overwhelmed with situation.

"Calm down. You can't think like this. Breath okay. It's not good for you or the. You know." She said trying to dodge the word.

"The what?" I asked her.

"The baby." She said and I gave her a confused look.

"Yes the baby. What else? You do know what being pregnant means right?" She asked and I looked down at my lap and to my flat stomach.

"I hadn't thought about it like that yet." I admited as I attempted to touch it.

"So there's a little baby in there?" I asked as if I didn't know what being pregnant means. It was more as a way to get this information through my head and realise in what situation I was in.

"Yeah." Rosie said looking at me as I came into realization.

"Wow." I said as I smiled down at my stomach.

"A little baby." I started.

"What do you think you will do about school and your parents and well Liam."

"I don't care if I have to drop out and live in an orphanage. I will take care of it." I said calmly. I couldn't abandon this baby and if I had no support I will still find a way.

"Take care of what?" I looked up and saw my father looking at us with a confused look.

"Uh, nothing just a school project." I told him and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes. Rosie, care to join us?" He asked her and she shrugged.

"Good, it's always nice to have you here." He said and then descended down the stairs again.

"That was close." She whispered and I nodded.

"We'll finish talking about this later. Let's go eat." I told her.

The next day.

I walked into class and settled in a corner with a notebook trying to choreograph our piece since mister rebel decided to be late. Again.

"Alone are we?" My teacher asked and I shrugged. "Let me see what you have till now." He said taking my note book.

"Can I interfere?" He asked and again I shrugged. "Well miss. This is a love piece, if you make it more passionate it would make a beautiful piece and might also deserve an A." He said.

"Really?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Don't you think Mr.Payne?" I looked up and saw him standing there staring at my notebook over my shoulder. My stomach churned and I felt like I was going to throw up again.

"Yes I agree.In fact I would change this part here to a more intimate one." He said pointing to the book. His hand was so close to my face since the notebook was infront of me and he was standing behind me.

"Yes Yes. Amore. Bravo!" He praised him and I could tell Liam had a smug on his face. "Now combine your work with his and start reharsing!" And with that Mr. Jones slapped Liam on his back and walked away.

"Okay, give me that I'll fix it." He said taking my notebook.

"No, it's my work. Give it back." I said waiting for him to hand it back but he ignored me and started scribbling instead.

I huffed and crossed my arms, waiting for him to give it back. After a while he smirked and looked up at me.

"Here, all better." He said giving it back.

"I could have done it myself." I mumbled looking at his scribbles.

"I know." He said and I rolled my eyes. "It's still missing something." He mumbled.

"Well obviously, a song." I told him and he snapped his fingers.

"Yeah, a song." He said and I tapped my pen as I thought of a perfect fit to match with our choreography.

"Well, it can't be a song which is already recorded because this is original choreography and the whole piece should be original or else what's the point." He said and I scoffed.

"Well unless you have a magical song written in your diary at home under your pillow you can forget it." I told him and he glared at me.

"I will have you know that I do have some lyrics down but they're not that good and not even enough to make a song." He said matter of factly.

"Okay let me see them." I told him crossing my arms and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Wait a second, didn't you use to write poems? Miss I'm first in English class because my poems are made by me." He mocked and I blushed.

"I may have some scribbles, yes." I admitted.

"Great, you show me yours and I show you mine. Oh wait, we already did that and well you know where that lead to." He said winking and I scrunched up my face in disgust. "But seriously, deal?"

"Deal." I said nodding. "The poems not the sex." I said baffled and he smirked.

"Oh well, works for me. Tomorrow I'll get them with me." He said standing up.

"Mademoiselle? may I please escort you to the stage so we may rehearse ?" He said extending his hand for me.

I scoffed and got up walking past him.

This should be fun.