A Team

After I became friends with so many people and the only one I like is Gerdhyne...I made a group with her. Now I regret everything I did because I am the leader of the Team.

The name of the Team is Team Tacos. I had so many members that I can't even count them. I Aldo became friends with this girl. Her name is Rhian and she loves doki doki literature club and undertale. I also became friends with Lianna and she loves cuphead. Rhian's crush is Sans and Lianna has a crush on Cuphead. I had a crush on Ink Sans. So Lianna was wanting to kill all the fangirls BUT she is a fangirl. I was expecting to say sorry to a guy that bullied me and I also bullied him. But when I saw him walk to the hallway I just stood there, silent and he also ignored me so I never apologize to him. Why would I anyway? He'll just reject it and call me a pig again. Even when I'm very thin.

In the other section, there was a girl named Crystal. Wow, can you believe it? She is a crazy weirdo! When she sees me she slaps my butt. She is also in my team. She loves Starbucks so I sometimes call her Reaper for reaper sans. And she doesn't care about that cause she knows him and likes to act like him, but in a crazy way.

I remember last time that Rhian was always early but when she turned grade 3? Wow she's always late. I'm already tired of waiting for her to just go in the classroom. She is also busy drawing some ddlc or some jacksepticeye fanarts. So one day we had this fight with her and I didn't want to talk to her but I found a way to keep me happy without her. I spoke to one of my classmates about random stuff and I asked them,"If you have powers what will it be?", and tons of my classmates answered so I listed it.