Forgetfulness

I don't know why I'm doing this but I better try.

Rhian let me borrow her Writing Note Book once in a Friday and I left it at home. The next Monday, Rhian came to me and asked,"Where is my Writing note book?", I was shocked when I forgotten to bring it in school. So I said," I umm accidentaly left it at home", Rhian is silent," But don't worry I'll bring it tomorrow!".

I'm a forgetful potato. First of, I left my teddy bear in a place where there is crazy dogs and rats that are gigantic. Second of, I left my IPad in a SM mall library. Third, I left my TelPad in a hotel in Baguio. I have only bits of gadgets left. My IPad with boring games and a laptop which the internet won't frickin work.

I'm always forgetful. I also forgot to update this book! I was busy with my new comic called "UNDERTOWN". I remember once I was chatting with Rhian in my Writing Note Book. She said, " If the visitors are here call me cuz I'm going to check on sans in the room.", but when the visitors came in the chat, I forgotten to call them. So in the chat is filled with anger and stuff. I'm sorry to change the subject but I want you to see what Rhian's writing notebook look like.

 I'm sorry to change the subject but I want you to see what Rhian's writing notebook look like

It may look like a normal catholic notebook, BUT in the inside is filled with hell. Let's look in the chat we made. *Evil Grin*

 *Evil Grin*