2: Welcome To The Company

It was a special day to Jisoo because she'll have a meeting to a world class photographer. She's the owner of the company KJ. Where there's a lot of Models, Artists, Singers, Groups etc. One of them is Jisoo's bestfriend, Jennie Kim.

"Is my dress fine?" Jisoo asked Jennie. They are at Jisoo's room preparing for the grand meeting.

"Ugh chichu, Why are you nervous? It's only a meeting. Calm down!" Jennie said. She's annoyed because Jisoo kept on walking infront of her.

"Yah! You can't blame me. She's a world class photographer! I want her to be in our company! I swear, I'll make her ours!" Jisoo proudly said then took a deep breath. "Okay, let's do this!" Jisoo said then walked out of the room leaving her bestfriend sighed in frustration.

They are in Jisoo's car when suddenly Jennie asked her to stop the car.

"Why?" Jisoo's eyebrows furrowed.

"I have to meet Irene unnie. She's waiting at her café." Jennie said. "You can go there by yourself. You're all grown up. Do good there chichu! Hwaiting!" Jennie said and left the car.

"What the-- Yah! Aish, that girl really!" She had no other choice but to go there by herself.

"You can do this Jisoo!"

---

Jisoo arrived at this particular restaurant and was greeted by the staffs.

"Good day, Ms. Kim! This way please." The waiter said and pointed at the VIP room.

She entered it and saw a woman using her cellphone and when she noticed Jisoo's presence she stood up and offered her a handshake.

"Hi, you must be Kim Jisoo?" The other girl said smiling.

God, she's tall. Jisoo said to herself.

"Ah, yeah. I'm Kim Jisoo. And you must be Lisa Manoban?" She accepted the handshake and smiled.

"Yes, take a seat."

They ate and after that they went down to the real business.

"So what is it that you want a meeting with me?" Lisa seriously said.

"As you can see," Jisoo wiped her mouth with a napkin and sat elegantly and looked into Lisa's eyes. "I want you to be our photographer."

Lisa smirked. "You want me to be your company's photographer? Do you have the amount to pay me? I'm not a regular photographer, Ms. Kim. I'm a world class photographer." She said to Jisoo still not removing her smirk.

"Yes, I know everything about you Lisa. And besides, it's not the whole company you'll photograph. It's the Model Agency only. And yes, I have the money to pay you. But there's a agreement." Jisoo looked at Lisa's eyes.

"What is it?" Lisa asked

"You have to be with someone 24/7. You'll be there every time because she'll need you. Like her personal photographer." Jisoo said and the smirk that was once at Lisa now in Jisoo.

"What? Do I have to take a pic of every single thing she'll do?" Lisa is confused as ever.

"No. You see, she'll need a portfolio to present to my parents so that they'll give her a chance to be our company's face." Jisoo said.

"I see, but that doesn't mean that I need to be with her 24/7. I have a life too." Lisa protested.

"Actually, If you'll agree on this agreement, I already bought a condo next to my model. So that you'll be next to each other." Jisoo said

"What? I mean, is this really that important?" Lisa asked and she's a bit annoyed.

"Yes, because she's my bestfriend. And as much I want her to be on the rise, this is the least I can do to her. I know that this will make her happy." Jisoo said while thinking of Jennie's face that is smiling.

"What will be the topic of this photoshoot?" Lisa asked.

"You have 5 categories. First, Natural. You just have to be natural. No make-ups. No photoshops. Just.. natural." Jisoo said.

"Natural huh? Well, how much will you pay me?" Lisa asked and there goes again the smirk.

"100,000 dollars when you finished the first category. And every category we'll pay you 100,000 dollars. We'll discuss the other categories once you finished the first one. So?" Jisoo asked.

"Well, I think it's settled then. I'm in." Lisa stood up and smiled.

"I know you will. It's nice to be working with you, Lisa Manoban." And they shakedhands.

--

YOOO GUYS IT'S MY FIRST TIME TO DO BLACKPINK FANFIC. WATCHU THINK? BTW, STREAM STAY!!!