Chapter 5

Still sitting in silence after the convo.
Still in wonder In what he meant .
To my knowledge he left the room only knowing that because I've heard the click sound of the door.

Thinking of the clicking sound ....
"Click"
The door opens and my heart stops and everything freezes. I listen for any faint little noises.
To my disappointment I do not hear any.

Suddenly....
Everything is always sudden .. what is this guys deal ?
I feel his hands slide down my arms from my shoulders down to my wrist to the rope.
I hear him fumbling with something but it sounds like keys.

I hear a weird sound that sounds like ... hand..cuffs...
He swiftly puts them around my wrist
without hesitation and clicks them faster then Sasuke. (Naruto joke )

The cuffs were quite tight to the point where it became uncomfortable. The man then whispers in my ear " stand up ". In fear I do what the man says .
I stand up to feel a little dizzy from the lack of food.

I feel something being put over my eyes. He's - blindfolding me . He puts on the blindfold and right after he takes me by my arms and guides me to an unknown room.

As I'm walking I can hear that I was walking out of the basement and into another room. This room was warm but the floor was cold. I hear from behind , the man closing the door behind him.

He then says in my ear " you'll be taking your photos here .... ". I was terrified into what he meant. I didn't know what kind of pictures he wanted.

" if you try anything sneaky..... I'll kill you " . Those words echoed in my head a couple times before real fear came onto me . He then takes the blindfold off and I can't see much until he pushes me into a bathroom .

" get undressed , I want you fully naked " . He smiles and turns around. I didn't get why he turned around because he was gonna see me naked already.
I do what he says and undress.

He turns around and looks first at my feet then slowly makes his way up my body. He smirks and says "perfect " with a creepy yet small smile.

He walks up to me and guides me to what looks like a photo shoot area with a grey background and lights. He puts me in the middle of the background and positions me . "Don't move .... if u do ....you'll won't be able to for a while".

He looks into the camera and whispers "god you are one of my best looking ones " after that line he looks up from the camera and smiles the same creepy smile. Looks me up and down and chuckles.

He goes back to the camera and .....

~ SNAP ~

                   He positions me multiple times

                   He positions me multiple times ....
the photos of me were very sexual ... but the odd thing was I didn't hate it .

                        " we're done " he said licking his lips following with biting them while looking me up and down once more

                            ...... where the hell am I ?