Chapter 1 ❤︎ Stop.. Please

Please Remember These Things!

❤︎Y/N Means Your Name❤︎

❤︎F/N Means First Name❤︎

❤︎L/N Means Last Name❤︎

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color❤︎

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color❤︎

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color❤︎

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color❤︎

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name❤︎

❤︎POV Means Point of View❤︎

Your POV

I stood, terrified. I was cornered. 3 werewolves surrounded me, growling. My T/C tail swayed. "S-Stay back!" I hissed. One of the werewolves laughed. "You're so stupid, meif'wa." One growled and lifted me up by my collar. I wriggled.

"Don't break her face." Laughed another one. "It won't be that bad, but it may be a broken nose or arm or both." Grinned the werewolf holding me. I felt tears come to my eyes. "P-Please-" I began before the werewolf snapped. "Shut up, or it'll be worse."

All of a sudden, I felt impact hit against my cheek. I fell onto the ground, whimpering. "L-Let me go..."  I cried. Another werewolf kicked my nose. My nose began bleeding. They hit me and kicked me a couple more times, bruises everywhere. I had a black eye.

I heard someone stomp up. "Hey! Leave her alone!" He snapped. Someone's coming to save me.. Was it a handsome meif'wa or something? I hope so... The werewolves growled. "Yes alpha.." They grumbled before stomping off. Alpha? Not a saber or someone?

I looked up to see a black haired werewolf boy with a blue streak in his hair. He let his hand out. I flinched, backing up.

"Hey, hey.. It's okay." He said comfortingly. I put my hand in his hand and he helped me up gently. "What's your name?" He asked. I was suspicious, cautious when I looked around before replying quietly. "I'm Y/N.." "I'm Ein." He replied, smiling. He had beautiful white eyes- but he's a werewolf. I flinched at him speaking a little louder.

"Here, you need to go to the nurse." He replied softly, grabbing my hand. I blushed a bit. "O-Okay.." I mumbled. "What are you doing, Ein!?" Growled a masculine voice. When I turned around a red haired multi-colored eyed boy was stomping up. I jumped up, seeing the werewolf. "I'm just taking this young meif'wa to the nurse." He growled in response. "Don't talk to your alpha that way."

All of a sudden, the other black-eared, red-haired werewolf grabbed my hand and ran off. "Aah!?" I gasped. "Did he hurt you?" He asked, looking at my bruises, bloody nose and black eye. "N-No.." I mumbled. "Of course, he's making you say that.." Mumbled the boy. "H-He saved me from these werewolves who were b-beating me.." I mumbled. He sighed. "I'm Blaze." "I'm.. I'm Y/N.." I mumbled.

"Don't talk to Ein, he's bad news. He's done bad things to so many different people. Humans, meif'wa, even his own kind, werewolves." Blaze said comfortingly. Ein walked around the corner. "Give that girl to me!" He snapped. "No, Ein!!" Blaze yelled. "You call me alpha you mongrel!" Ein growled.

I backed up, scared.

A short girl with black hair and amber eyes walked around the corner. "Blaze, Ein, what's going on!?" She yelled. "Oh Alpha!" Said Blaze, turning around. She's a human..? "Oh, hello Aphmau!" Grinned Ein. "How's my lovely girlfriend doing?" He asked. Aphmau growled. "I'm not your girlfriend!" She yelled. Werewolves are so confusing... "Alpha! Ein beat up this poor meif'wa, claiming to be taking her to the nurse!" Blaze yelled. The girl who I assumed was Aphmau gasped.

"Ein, why would you do such a thing!?" She growled. Ein growled and walked off.. He didn't do anything to me!! "B-But.. He didn't do anything.." I mumbled. They didn't hear me. "Here, I'LL take you to the nurse." Smiled Blaze, grabbing a hold of my hand. I flinched. Werewolves aren't caring at all... So why is this one even remotely trying to help?

He walked over to the nurse's office, Aphmau walking behind me. "Oh my, what happ- Oh, Y/N, you're here.. Again?" Said the nurse, Nurse Roseally, not surprised.

"Y-Yeah.." I mumbled. "What, this isn't your first time here?!" Gasped Blaze. I nodded. "I'll.. Explain it to you later.." I mumbled.

No I wasn't. I shouldn't trust him.. He's a werewolf, after all.

"Alright miss F/N L/N, come over here." Said the nurse, smiling. I sat beside her where she wanted me to sit. She checked up on me and called my parents.

"Your parents are coming to get you miss F/N L/N. Get your things ready and come back here." Said the nurse, grinning cheerfully. I nodded.

I walked out of the room and there were the same three werewolves standing outside of the nurse's office. "Just because alpha said to not beat you up then, that doesn't mean we can't do it now." Grinned one of them. I backed up.

I started running, tears growing in my eyes, when I looked behind me, they weren't there. When I turned back, they were right in front of me. I screamed.

"HELP!!"