Chapter 7 ❤︎ 58 Missed Calls

❤︎Y/N Means Your Name❤︎

❤︎F/N Means First Name❤︎

❤︎L/N Means Last Name❤︎

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color❤︎

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color❤︎

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color❤︎

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color❤︎

❤︎ F/F Means Favorite Food❤︎

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name❤︎

❤︎POV Means Point of View❤︎

Blaze's POV

I was so confused. Why was Y/N mad at me? What did I do? I tried calling her over, and over, and over. 58 miss calls. I should just give up, she's not going to pick up, I thought. I sighed and fell onto my bed. I thought I made her happy...

It's okay, I could talk to her while we were driving to school tomorrow, but tomorrow is Friday and if I don't get a answer from her then, then I'd be in trouble. 

I ended up falling asleep, deep in thought. When I woke up, I was upside down, half on the bed. Weird position to sleep in. I got up and barely did my hair, brushed my teeth, and got dressed. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs and got into the van my mom and dad were driving me in. My mom, who was driving today, stopped in front of Y/N's house, but she didn't come out.

Her mom came out instead, which my mom rolled down her window. They talked for a bit and my mom rolled up her window and drove off. "Why isn't Y/N coming today?" I questioned. "Oh, she ended up being sick.. She said she was crying all night yesterday and wasn't in to good of a condition to come to school today, but she'll probably be fine on Monday." My mom explained. Was I the reason she was crying? I had so many questions.. And Science couldn't fix any of them!!

Your POV

I was still crying, even in the morning. First Ein betrayed me, now Blaze, who's next? Maybe Michael~Kun. I couldn't talk to anyone. I screamed into my pillow. Why was life so complicated!? I just ended up crying. Blaze was becoming one of my best friends, and now I was just broken. I took today off, it was Friday.

I sighed and just took a break. I needed a break.

Hopefully it'll be fine tomorrow.

AN - Sorry for the short chapter!! This is a filler chapter for me not publishing anything lately.. So sorry!!!