4

Melanie p.o.v

"Simere be still" I ordered while trying to buckle him in his car seat.

"Tay mama" He says while playing with his toy truck. He rolls it through my hair and it gets kinda stuck and he pulls it out making me hiss a little.

"The one time i wear my real hair you trying to make me go bald." I say jokingly and he kisses the side of my head making us both smile. I close his door then get in the car starting it up.

"Where we going mama?" He asked curiously as I flipped though my playlist.

"Well, I have to go to the mall and get an outfit cause Auntie Diana dragging me out tonight. Then I have to stop by my job and pick up my check and then your going to spend the night at Auntie Diana cousin house."

I explain as I start to drive off. We go to the mall and I get a new pair of jeans to match my vlone shirt at home.

I decided to spoil Si and get him two new Lego collections. That's all he did was play with Lego and he was really good at building things out of them.

I held his hand as we walked to the food court when I saw a mob of people already there. My skin crawled as a pit formed in my stomach, but I ignored it. Which was a stupid mistake.

"Mama can we go get ice cream some where else it's a lot of people." Si whined and I nodded.

Even he was scared to go down there, so I scoop him up in my arms and was about to turn around when my heart fell into my ass.

It was Symere and Brittany holding hands in the middle of the group of people. Hurrying up I turn on my heels and go to the exit. Even though I had to walk past them I kinda hide my face with Si.

He was looking forward till we got to the door and a scream made him glance back.

He gasped and it was probably because he seen Symere which only makes me run to my car.

Opening the door I put him in as quick and secure as possible and putting our bags in the seat next to him.

"Mama, I saw Daddy!" He cheered and I smiled weakly and nodded.

"Yeah baby that was him." I reply feeling sick and shut his door then getting in the driver seat.

"Remember how Mama said we have to stay away from Daddy bubba?" I ask looking through the mirror and watched him shake his head.

"Well when you are older I'll tell you the whole story..... But Daddy does not know Mommy is alive." I say pulling out the parking space then driving away from the mall still shaken up.

"Why?"

"It's hard to explain, but a bad man tried to kill mommy and so she had to leave Daddy so he cab become a rock star and to protect you." Now that I think about it that wasn't really hard to explain, but still this was hard telling a four year old that he couldn't see his father.

"Oh. Is that why we not tell nobody?" He says referring to Symere being his Dad and I nod.

"Yeah because when people find out about you. It'll be a lot of weirdos trying to talk to you and I'm protecting you okay."

"Okay Mama" He says softly looking sad and it made my heart ache. A tear dropped down my face because of how much bullshit I was going through.

It was a shame.

"Hey" Say to get his attention and he looks up with tears in his eyes.

"If you be strong for mommy she will figure out a way to make you meet Daddy okay"