Three

"I'll be home before midnight, babe," Brendon said as he grabbed her hips and kissed her. "And Linda should be here soon." 

"Okay! Go see your friends!" Brendon smiled and closed the door behind him. Sarah sighed, walking back into the kitchen and pouring herself some tea. She leaned on the counter, drinking it. Penny came strutting into the kitchen, looking at Sarah.

"What?" Penny slowly backed up and walked out. Sarah got up when she heard a car pull into the driveway. She looked out the window and saw Linda.

"Hi!" Linda gave Sarah a hug, laughing. 

"Hey, I'm so happy I'm not alone tonight!" Linda walked, in, putting her purse down. 

"I'm not..." Linda looked back over at Sarah. "I think I'm pregnant..." Linda gasped, her eyes wide.

"Have you taken a test?" Sarah nodded no.

"But I have been throwing up so much, I just know." 

"How are you going to tell Brendon? You guys never wanted kids!" Sarah sighed walking towards the couch.

"I'm just going to tell him, I guess."

For the next three hours, Sarah and Linda sat in the dining room eating. Pizza, cake, you name it, they ate it. The one thing Sarah was dying for was some booze, but she knew she couldn't. That night she also booked an appointment with her doctor, only sighing after. 

"I mean, what if I am pregnant?  What am I going to do?" Linda sighed, grabbing her hand.

"You have Brendon. You know for a fact that everything is going to be alright. It might not seem like it, but it will. And don't tell him yet. Tell him when you know that you are officially pregnant." Sarah still felt like her whole world was caving in. She never wanted kids. Brendon never wanted kids. She knows that this will only end badly.