OTN 2

This galaxy sure is wonderful.

Stars, supernovas, planets, moons, meteors. I can see everything. Everything that my science teacher have thought us since middle school, everything that the professor showed us in high school, everything that I've watched in documentaries, everything that I've seen in the museum. All those fake models and miniatures are what I am seeing right now.

But the difference is that  in our galaxy, planets have orbits. In this galaxy, everything's all over the place. "Where are we going now?" My voice went soft due to sudden mesmerization I'm still feeling. Mr. Cooley looked at me and shifted as he points to the path using his right hand. 

"Second star to the right and straight on till morning."

 Music to my ears. The corners of my lips are rising, grinning myself all the way. I don't know why I feel so overwhelmed, but something in my mind flashed for a second. "Where are we going?" I said in a more serious tone. He gave me a confused look and answered "Neverland." shortly.

"No, I mean where are we exactly going?" I repeated with a more specific question. I just remembered something that I've researched before. Well I am not certain if it's a fact or a bluff but I have to know if Mr. Cooley is aware which path to take.

I have read an article that Peter Pan never knew the way back to Neverland, it says that the island itself found them. My sense of paranoia stopped as soon as I saw Mr. Cooley pointing at the path we will go through.

"Buckle up Ms. Sagefield." He quickly stepped on the gas, making the force push me to my seat. Before even catching up, I felt a sudden collision between the vehicle and a gassy or liquid-like wall. Just how long is this trip before arriving to Neverland?

 All I can see are stars now, an open galaxy full of unknown and undiscovered heavenly bodies. My body's moving by itself, letting my hand touch the unique surface of this astounding sight. 

"There it is......" Mr. Cooley smiled as I faced the direction he is referring to. My heart's starting to beat faster. "...Neverland." We said in chorus. As we came closer and closer, the more detailed the island becomes. 

Well, that little girl named Payn Lee is correct alright. Neverland has improved. Compared to the Neverland that Barrie and Disney showed, the only difference is the size of the island (since the actual one's bigger) and some separated floating isles. 

The bus is slowly arriving at the so called "Neverland Plains" where the 'Neve Buses' take off and arrive safely with their passengers from different dimensions.  I've brought the book Mr. Darling lent me for more information about Neverland, this includes the map of the past and present island.

Mr. Cooley parked the bus among with its fellow vehicles and turned to look at me. With a gentle smile, he said "Welcome to Neverland.".