Chapter 6 Plan

Killian leads Regina to the embassy. She hasn't spoken since they were heading there, or since they arrived. She walked silently next to Killian as he spoke to his boss. "It won't work," Regina blurted out. Killian and, Agent Lena, stared at her. 

"What?" Killian asks. "Your Plan B, sucks," Regina sasses at him. Lena crosses her arms, but is impressed, "Explain to me Regina," she says. "Agent..." Killian argues, "Hush Jones, you said so yourself that Regina is likely the one who knows them the best," she scolds. 

"You need something more than just surrounding the place, I think I have an idea of where they are," Regina said. "What? You didn't tell me you started to remember anything," Killian said. "We didn't that far, we were interrupted by Master." Regina said. 

The fact Regina still called the man Master, just made Killian's stomach churn. He hated it, so listened to what she said. "When we were at that cafe, and on the walk over here, I heard chickens, I remember hearing chickens, but they weren't free, must have been caged. When I used to hear the chickens before, I would hear bicycle bells too. I did just now again," She said. 

"And how close was it to where we were staying?" Killian asks. "It's only a few minutes from here, it seemed," Regina said. "Bloody hell, have the bastards been this close to the fucking embassy all the time!?" Killian gets angry. Regina stares at him, afraid. "Sorry," he says calmly. 

"I'm not upset at you, just the idea, that you were...." he stops himself from finishing. "Walk her around a bit," Lena says, "Get more detail, try and see if you can see anything, and perhaps we do what Regina suggests after that, I think she is owed that. More than anyone," Lena nods. 

Killian leads Regina out the embassy, and back towards where they walked the first time. He lets Regina go in front of him. Regina squints and paces around slowly, "Yes, the sound of these rocks, I could hear people walk, from the car, the windows were always down." she paces faster ahead. 

Looking up, "Yes, the church bell, it would ring in the morning when he brought me over," Regina says. "Good, ok, keep going, it has to be close then, because where we met is... right down there," Killian said, pointing. 

Regina looks over her shoulder, and a white plastered building is before her, she looks down and sees the steps. Though she was blindfolded, she could see downward on the ground sometimes. She breathes, quickly, and freezes. "Regina..." Killian says softly, and looks at the building. 

Regina throws her hand over her mouth, "I.." she runs to the corner, and spits up quickly. "Ok, ok," Killian pats her back gently, and hands her a handkerchief. She sighs, "Come on, let's get out of here, this is definitely the location he kept you, Look there," he gestures towards the building. 

Regina sees someone her age, blonde hair, and blindfolded. She remembers she was blindfolded and would sit by the window herself, trying to figure out where she could possibly be. 

"You did it Regina, come on," Killian gently led her away. Getting back to the embassy, Killian gives the information to his superiors who plan to go to the address after catching the rest of the crew at the luxury hotel. 

Regina stands alone, and Killian entered the room. "So, the plan is this." He says. "No, I have an idea," Regina said. "What is it?" He sits down. "You be the master, you bring me to them," She said. "What? Regina.... that's not a good idea love," he implores. 

"They won't recognize me, they were too concerned about the rest of me to care about my face or remembering me," Regina said. "That's not it Regina.... you can't...." He shakes his head. "But I did didn't I?!" She snaps at him. 

He silences, watching her lip quiver. Her eyes sparkle with tears, "Never knowing where I was going to go. I never knew where I would be hit! When! How much! The sweat of them, the weight, against me, as they would move over me, like I was a part of the bed. Their object, sometimes thirty minutes, became an hour. An hour of staring at the ceiling, or sometimes forced into a bed." she cries.

"I was nothing, they treated me like nothing! Just their moment of entertainment!! They wouldn't tell me I was beautiful, not in the way one would want! They took away who I was, they broke me! They wanted to break me," She slows her speech, and sighs, exhausted, sits down on the bed.

She sobs, and Killian slowly goes to her and kneels, "I have to stop them," She sniffed. "Not at your own expense, you've been through hell," he said. She looks through tears in his eyes as he gently holds her face in his hands. "You saw me," she breathes. 

"I do see you," he smiles softly, "I see what you can be, I don't see broken, I see brave," He says. "You do?" Regina asks. "Yes, I do." he guarantees. He wipes her tears, but knows there's more to come. 

"They hurt you, it's ok to feel it," He soothes. Regina can't hold it anymore, and gasps in cries. "Ahhh!!" she melts down. "That's it, it's ok," Killian gently holds her, as she buries into his chest. "I'm here now, I won't let anything happen to you, I promise," he says. 

Regina stays in his arms, as he coddles her to his chest. She softly cries and calms down. Exhausted from finally releasing built up trauma, Regina drifts to sleep, still in his arms. Killian breathes, and lifts her up in his arms. 

Killian places her down in bed, and covers her up. He can't help, but kiss her forehead, as she peacefully sighed. 

"What time is it?" Regina wakes, and Killian is sitting across the room. "7 pm, you slept a while," he said. "Well? My plan?" She asks. "Are you absolutely sure?" he asks. "Yes, I am, you'll be there to protect me right?" she asks. 

"Over my dead body would I let anyone harm you," he said. She gently nods at him, "When are we going to do this plan?" She asks. "Sooner the better, don't you think?" he asks. She agrees with him, and blows out her lips. 

"You know, there's a saying," he said. "What's that?" She asks. "Good, can come from broken," he said. "You said I wasn't broken," She said. "No, I think that you are what comes from it," he said. "What do you mean?" She shakes her head. 

He gently takes her face in his hands, "You are the good," he smiles. Regina grabs him, and hugs him, deeply, and he holds her head gently against him. "I'm going to protect you Regina," He said.