Harry is not happy...

Hermione's POV

It's been a month since the Halloween ball, Draco and I are still together (A/N the Halloween ball was held the first week of October sooo.. since it's been a month.. it's now November in the story!)

I was on my way to meet Ginny, we haven't had any girl time since Draco and I have gotten together and since she and Harry have been... (use your imagination!😂)

So today we're going to Hogsmead!

I told Draco I'm meeting with Ginny, he told me to have fun and to let him know if someone tries to make a move on me...

I laughed at his possessiveness

He's actually really cute when he gets all possessive...

At first he didn't want me to go because he wanted us to stay in and cuddle

I told him I can't because Ginny and I haven't had any girl time in awhile and that I would cuddle with him later...

I was curling the tips of my hair while applying some mascara and lipgloss, after checking my appearance in front of my body length mirror... I finally decided that I'm ready and I made my way to the Gryffindor tower

Today my outfit consists of a pastel pink spaghetti string tank top, light washed high waisted jeans and a sweater like flannel...

Hermione's outfit and shoes!😍😍😍

I'm also wearing some pink strappy rose colored heels

As I was on my way to the Gryffindor tower when I saw someone I still despise...

Lavender. Fucking. Brown.

She turned her head and when she saw me she immediately went pale, I just smirked.

I'm over the whole 'Ron cheated on me' thing, because I now have Draco...