Chapter 1

Hi my name is Allison. I'm 17 years old. I live in Maryland. It's just my mom and I. I used to have a brother and a dad. Unfortunately they both died in a car crash. At least I know they are in a better place now. It is summer break and my mom and I are at the beach right now.

Mom- Sweetie make sure to slap the boys who whistle at you.

Me- Haha okay mom I love you.

Mom- I love you too.

I walked down to the water. I love the ocean. I come to the ocean a lot, rather I'm sad or need time alone I usually come down here during the sunset. I put my feet in the water and just stood there and enjoyed the view. A few minutes later I went back to our stuff and tanned. I saw these four boys and they looked like fun guys. They were walking around and laughing. Oh my gosh I love their laughs.

After a few minutes my mom and I went home. We got cleaned up and watched movies. I have a boyfriend named Josh. I really love him. My mom and I were watching a new romance movie that just came out. Halfway into the movie I got a text from Josh.

*Texting*

JJ😍😘- Hey Umm babe I'm coming to your house to tell you something. I'll be there in a little.

Me- Okay see you soon babe.

*Done texting*

After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Josh.

Me- Hey Babe what did you need?

Josh- Look we need to...

Me- We need to What?

Josh- We need to...break up.

I had tears in my eyes but I held them back.

Me- W...why are we breaking up?

Josh- Because I don't love you anymore I met someone more beautiful and smart.

I couldn't hold the tears in anymore.

Josh- Look babe listen...

Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.

Me- No just go away I don't want to see your face anymore!

I slammed the door and ran upstairs to my room. I changed into a crop top and some shorts. I ran back downstairs to grab my phone and my mom saw that I was crying.

Mom- Honey what happened? I heard the door slam when I was washing some dishes.

Me- Mom Josh broke up with me he said that he doesn't love me anymore and he found a girl who is more beautiful and smarter.

I cried more.

Mom- Honey you don't need him he's a jerk. He just made the biggest mistake of his life breaking up with you.

Me- I'm gonna go to the beach I'll be back.

Mom- Okay Honey be careful.

I walked out the door and walked to the beach. It was 8:00 pm. I finally got to the beach and sat down on the soft sand. I put my head on my knees and cried. I then heard a soft voice.

Person- Hey are you Okay?

I looked up and saw one of those four boys I saw earlier. I whipped my tears away.

Me- Y...Yeah I'm f...fine. Actually no I'm not.

Guy- Hey what happened?

Me- My boyfriend he broke up with me and said that he found someone more beautiful and smarter than me.

Guy- Hey it's alright he's a jerk you don't need him. You are very beautiful he doesn't know what he's talking about he will regret breaking up with you.

I looked up at him and smiled he smiled back. He got up.

Me- Wait can I have your number?

Guy- Yeah sure.

He gave me his number and walked away, but when he started to walk away I stopped him real quick.

Me- Wait I never got your name.

He stopped and turned around.

Guy- It's Marcus, Marcus Dobre.

He turned back around and walked away.

It's weird because I just met him and I feel really safe around him. I stayed a little bit longer. I saw the four boys again and they all ran in the water and started to splash each other. It was so cute, and their laughs are so adorable. I watched as the sun went down. I feel much better now. I then got up and went home.

Mom- Honey are you Okay now?

Me- Yeah I'm much better now.

Mom- That's good.

She came over to me and hugged me and I hugged her back.

Me- I actually met this boy and he's really nice. He said I was really beautiful.

Mom- Awwwwwww.

Me- Oh stop it.

I laughed a little. I then hopped in the shower. After that I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

TBC thanks for reading this chapter I hope you enjoyed it. I'll post more soon.

Love you guys💕 Peace ✌️