Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning to a sleeping Marcus. He is so adorable. I don't know where I would be right now if I didn't meet him. I kissed his lips softly to not wake him up. I didn't wake him up thankfully. He had had hands around my waist and I slowly took them off. I did and got up out of the bed. I went downstairs and seen Lucas up.

Me- Oh, hey Lucas good morning.

Lucas- Good morning...so umm, what happened yesterday?

Me- What do you mean?

Lucas- Well when I came home Marcus was up and you were asleep and he told me that some guy, Well to be exact, your ex tried to take you away.

Me- Yeah and umm...

Lucas- And What?

Me- He...umm...he almost,umm...he almost killed Marcus.

Lucas- WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Me- So umm when he took my wrist and ran out the house. Marcus turned him around and punched him in the face...he continued doing it but then he saw me crying so much and it made him stop and josh, he had the chance to punch Marcus in the face. Then he Umm picked him up by the throat and...

Lucas- What else happened?

Me- He held him up against the house choking him, and I saw that he was holding his wrists tightly trying to take his hands off of his throat but he was getting weak. He was gasping for air so I then kicked Josh and he let go of Marcus.

I said in kind of a shaky voice and tears in my eyes. Lucas hugged me.

Lucas- Thank you so much.

He said in a whisper.

Me- For What?

We pulled away from the hug.

Lucas- Do you even realize it?

Me- Realize What?

Lucas- You saved Marcus' life.

Now that I think of it I kinda did.

Me- I...I did?

Lucas- Yes you did.

He hugged me again I hugged him back tightly. Then Marcus came downstairs still sleepy.

Marcus- Oh good morning guys.

He said in a sleepy voice which was soooo adorable.

Me- Morning baby boy.

I went over to him and hugged him.

Me- So how are you doing?

Marcus- I'm doing better now.

We pulled away from the hug. I looked at him and he didn't look too well.

Me- Babe you okay? You don't look very well.

Marcus- I don't really feel good today.

Me- Do I need to take you to the hospital?

Marcus- No you don't. I'm fine maybe just need some rest.

Me- What's wrong? Like do you have a headache?

Marcus- Yeah I do, and my throat hurts.

Me- Okay go lay on the couch I'll be back with some stuff.

He went and laid on the couch. I made him some soup and I got him some ibuprofen and water.

Marcus- Thank you Baby.

Me- Of course.

I kissed him on his head and walked off. Then Lucas said.

Lucas- Hey our old friends are coming to Maryland.