Chapter 5

I'm so happy that Marcus is my boyfriend now. I can't stop smiling now. It was getting late so I got my bath and went to bed.

*The next morning*

I woke up and then I heard a ding and it was my phone. I saw that it was Marcus.

*Texting*

Marco😍- Hey Babe I'm coming over in a little bit.

Me- Okay love you ❤️

Marco😍- I love you too❤️

*Done texting*

After a little bit later I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw Marcus. I hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. I had to stand on my tippy toes because I'm really short. I'm 5 foot and Marcus is like 5 10. I hugged him and didn't let go yet.

Me- I missed you.

Marcus- I seen you yesterday.

Me- I know but it was too long.

He chuckled then we pulled away.

Me- So why did you come?

Marcus- I wanted to tell you something about my past.

Me- Here write it down on paper.

I said giving him and piece of paper and a pen.

Me- Here I'll do it too.

I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen too.

After a little bit we traded papers and read it.

Marcus' paper:

I hope you will still love me after this.

1. I used to cut myself because I've been bullied before.

2. I used to be apart of a gang called 'The bad boys'.

3. I also used to have a girlfriend but she cheated on me with my so called best friend.

4. When I met you I remembered what it felt like to be loved.

5. I've had to go to the hospital because I've lost so much blood when I cut myself.

6. You your family and my family are the only people I love.

If you have any questions just ask me.

Allison's paper:

1. I have been told I have a sister but I don't know where she is.

2. I didn't have any friends but now that I met you and your family I've finally found my best friends and I love you guys very much.

3. I've cut myself before but I stopped.

4. Meeting you has changed my whole life. I love you.

5. My dad my brother and I used to always go to the park and goof around.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

We both looked at each other we had tears in our eyes. We hugged each other.

Marcus- I'll always be here for you baby girl.

Me- And I'll always be here for you baby boy.

We kissed each other. I love him so much. The kiss turned into a make out. Then we got interrupted by the door.

Me- I'll get it.

Marcus- Okay I'm coming with you.

We both walked to the door. I opened it and I saw someone I did not want to see at all. Josh.

Me- Why are you here?

I asked mad.

Josh- I miss you Babe I need you.

Me- Do NOT call me babe. And no I don't need you. I found the love of my life he's right here.

I said pointing to Marcus.

Josh- I see your games. You're just saying that because you want to make me jealous.

Me- No he's really my boyfriend.

Josh- Prove it.

I kissed Marcus on the lips and he kissed back.

Josh- Still don't believe you.

Me- Just go away I told you I don't want to see you anymore!

Josh- Wow why so mean Babe?

Marcus- Look she told you to stay away!

Josh- I'm sorry who are you?

Marcus- I'm her boyfriend!

Josh- Yeah nice try.

Marcus- Look just go away so we don't cause any problems you got that?

Josh- Yeah not a chance.

Marcus- Just go away!

Josh- Not without her.

Marcus P.O.V:

Josh- Not without her.

With him saying that he took her by her wrist and ran out of the house. I ran after him. I got to him and took her wrist out of his grip. He turned around and I punched him in the face. He fell to the ground and I started to beat him up. I heard cries and I looked over and saw Allison crying so much. It broke my heart seeing her cry. I stopped punching him.

He then punched me in the face. I dropped to the ground. He picked me up the my throat and held me up against the house.

Josh- She's mine and only mine you got that!?!

Me- S...she's n...not y...yours.

He was choking me and it was getting hard to breathe.

Allison- LET HIM GO!!!

He looked at her and still held onto me.

Josh- What was that?

Allison- I SAID LET HIM GO!!!

Then everything started to turn black. I was gasping for air and holding his hands tightly trying to break his grip but I was getting weak. Allison saw me struggle so she stepped in. She kicked him and it caused him to let me go. I fell to the ground gasping for air. She helped me up.

Allison- Marcus are you Okay?!

Me- Yeah I'm f...f...fine.

Allison P.O.V:

Josh- I'll be back and don't think I won't.

He walked away. I cried and Marcus hugged me tightly I hugged him back. I took him inside and got him some water. I cleaned him up.

Me- Babe you're not okay.

Marcus- No I'm f...fine.

Me- No you're not I know you're not. You need some rest Okay?

Marcus- Okay.

I took him to my room. We cuddled and fell asleep.

TBC thanks for reading this chapter I really hope you enjoyed it. I'll post more soon don't worry.

Love you guys💕 Peace ✌️