Chapter 4

Allison P.O.V:

It is now Saturday I can't wait to go to the movies with Marcus. I'm so happy that I met him. He's my best friend but I want him to be more than that. I got up and got ready for the day. After a while Marcus came to my house and we went to the movies. We watched black panther.

Me- Thanks for the night Marcus.

Marcus- Of course.

He took me home. I had fun with him.

*The next morning*

I decided to take a walk around the beach today. As I was walking I saw Marcus' brothers but not Marcus. I walked up to them.

Me- Hey Guys.

C,D&L- Hey Alli.

Me- Where's Marcus?

Lucas- Oh he went out to get something but he didn't say what he was getting.

Me- Oh okay. Mind if I walk with you guys.

CD&L- You can walk with us.

We walked and talked. We also laughed at some jokes. Then all of a sudden Lucas picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

Me- Lucas what are you doing?😆

He moved into the water.

Lucas- Just this.

He threw me in the water and they all laughed.

Me- Oh my gosh!

He held out his hand to help me up I took it but then I pulled him down to the water. Cyrus and Darius laughed. Lucas and I got out of the water and dried off. We talked some more. Then I got a text from Marcus.

*Texting*

Marco😍- Hey Alli where are you at?

Me- Oh I'm at the beach.

Marco😍- Okay I'm coming.

Me- Okay.

*Done texting*

After a few minutes I saw Marcus.

Me- Hey Marcus.

Marcus- Hey Alli.

I saw that he had something in his hand.

Me- What's that?

I said pointing at his hand.

Marcus- Oh this is for you.

He handed it to me.

Me- Wait really?

Marcus- Yes, go ahead open it.

I opened it and saw a beautiful locket.

Marcus- I stopped by your house and then your mom asked me to give it to you

I looked up at him.

Marcus- She told me to tell you to look inside.

I opened it and saw I picture of my dad mom my brother and I. I started to cry. Marcus hugged me tightly.

Marcus- It's okay please don't cry.

Me- I'm sorry.

Marcus- It's okay.

We pulled away and he whipped my tears away.

Marcus- It's okay I'm right here and I'll always be here.

He kissed me on the cheek. I blushed a little. I looked up at him and smiled he smiled back. The other three went home a little bit ago. So Marcus and I decided to walk around the beach. The sun was going down. I decided to put my feet in the water. Marcus did the same.

Marcus P.O.V:

I really really want her to be my girlfriend this so my chance to do so.

Me- Umm A...Alli can I ask you something?

Allison- Yeah what is it?

Me- Will you be Umm... will you be my girlfriend?

She smiled and she said.

Allison- Yes!

I picked her up and spun her around. I then put her down and grabbed her by the waist. We got closer and closer to each other. Then I felt her soft lips on mine. We finally kissed. We pulled away and smiled at each other. I'm so glad that I met her. I will never ever leave her side. I can finally call her mine. I can finally kiss her whenever I want to kiss her.

Allison P.O.V:

I'm so happy that Marcus and I are dating now. He makes me really happy. He is my light my sunshine. My everything. I never ever want to loose him. I love him very very much. We walk back home together. Then like halfway there he tells me to hop on his back. I did and he started to run and I laughed.

He was spinning around and it made me laugh more. He knows how to cheer me up. We finally got to my house. We got up to my front door.

Me- Thanks for another wonderful time Marcus.

Marcus- Of course anything for you baby girl.

Me- Aww I love you baby boy.

Marcus- I love you more.

I kissed him goodbye.

Me- I love you see you soon.

Marcus- Bye love you.

He walked away and I went inside. I slid down the door happy.

Mom- Did he ask you out or something?

Me- Yeah, we're dating now mom.

I said happily.

Mom- Oh honey that's great!

She came over to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Me- Yeah it is.

We then stopped hugging. I went upstairs and took and shower and went to bed.

TBC thanks for reading this guys hope you enjoyed it. And omg already over 100 reads that's crazy. I'm glad that you guys enjoy my books. I'll post more soon. Hey guys sorry I forgot to put the movie part in but I just fixed it so here you go.

Love you guys💕 Peace ✌️